[BF4] Banappeal Or Just An Excuse

Alpha0n3

31 Aug 2016
Hi there, i was banned some times ago, for being disrespectful. I cant remember what happened, according to metabans.com i allegedly was disrespectful. If thats the case, i just wanted to say that i want to excuse myself for everyone whom i did this. Sometimes in the heat of the fight it happens that i curse and swear, but its not meant like that hard as it sounds. Just for you to know. If you think i should stay banned than its ok though, but i just wanted to ask for apology for hurting anyone in anyway.

The problem that i dont have any information about this occasion. What i have found from metabans.com is, that i was banned for 'being a disrespectful idiot', and the time was 95 days ago, banned from @noobsrus. I dont have more information. My BF4 nick is the same as here: Alpha0n3.

Sure i would be glad if i got unbanned, but more important is that you accept my apologize.

Anyway, I whish everybody a good life.

Cheers

PS: Sorry for my english. I am not native speaker.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
mhhh, you was playing intime our server was running in official mode. for sure i have the chatlog about that day :D have a look at the PDF. you can search about your talking by pressing ALT+F amd than just put your name into the opened window.

Attachments

Alpha0n3

31 Aug 2016
OMG, Its really embarrassing. Didnt get that i was/am so obsessive :/ Not good. Not good. Could you please delete this log so no one can see it? just burn it. Oh man Its so awkward. I didnt know. Sorry again so much. I hope i didnt hurt anyone. It was really not meant as hard as it sounds. But if you read it after a while u could get an idea of that i am retard... maybe i am... im not sure right know :(

Reactions: glenwilson

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
OMG, Its really embarrassing. Didnt get that i was/am so obsessive :/ Not good. Not good. Could you please delete this log so no one can see it? just burn it. Oh man Its so awkward. I didnt know. Sorry again so much. I hope i didnt hurt anyone. It was really not meant as hard as it sounds. But if you read it after a while u could get an idea of that i am retard... maybe i am... im not sure right know :(
that was a nice ban appeal and "Einsicht ist der erste Weg zur Besserung" lol because i banned you i unbanned you now. feel free to join us again but watch your language lol

Alpha0n3

31 Aug 2016
Es tut mir echt leid. ich versinke im Boden, wenn ich das alles lese. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich das verdiene entbannt zu sein. :(
Vor allem wo der Server mich 1000x gewarnt hat und ich Depp immer noch nichts mitbekommen hab. Ist doch nicht normal sowas.
Danke trotzdem. Ob ich wohl aus diesem Trauma wieder rauskomm?

Reactions: lakaelo and Mr.X

Alpha0n3

31 Aug 2016
By the way, this is a british site or? Because u wrote something in German and i replied also in German. i hope u understood what i've written.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
Is 'teabag' not an offensive language and a reason for a ban ? :D
lol nope. we really love to mock around and have a funny banter ingame same as here at the forum. but it is never insulting or disrespectfull. that why we have the ingame language watcher. it is warning you if you are going to far but with a bit creativity you can still use it at a funny way.

Alpha0n3

31 Aug 2016
Actually almost evereything i wrote was for amusement (or in a funny manner) and for forcing the team to 'come aus dem Arsch'. But what irritated me was, that it was way too much. After reading the log I felt like a Quasselstrippe, if u know what i mean :)

Last edited:

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Damn, back in therapy. After reading the transcript about all the nakedness and oil I think I will need about 10 visits.

(Note to self: do not read transcripts of in-game chat without mentally preparing for disturbing textual images involving naked hairy men and oil)

Yes, be creative if insulting or with banter and just think before hitting <enter>. Hope to see you on the server. :)