[BF4] Ban

• Thread starter AltairOrginalPL
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AltairOrginalPL

18 Feb 2021
Hi!
My in-game name is AltairOrginalPL and I were banned in BF4 (Unfortunately I can't find out who banned me) for my emblem. I made it on battlelog and never used it - it must have shown due to some bug. I am sorry for that and I guarantee that this situation will not happen again. I will be very grateful for unbanning me, I really enjoy playing on Your server :D

Hello,

The admin who banned you will have a look and answer your case. This may take some time so please be patient.

SS emblem? Man there's nothing to look in for (although, let's wait for the banning admin)...

Good morning Altair,

I banned you since you were, and according to Battlelog still are using an SS emblem.
If you were to change this I'd be willing to give you another chance.

Good morning Altair,

I banned you since you were, and according to Battlelog still are using an SS emblem.
If you were to change this I'd be willing to give you another chance.

Thats too kind of you.

This is not an accident and he can stay off our server:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    155.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thats too kind of you.

Yes, I made these but I never used them in-game. The emblem I am using in-game is not even shown on battlelog (which is, as you probably know, very buggy) I am very sorry for this whole situation, I deleted all disturbing emblems from my account.

And BTW why would I use such an emblem when it means being banned on almost every server? It really was an accident, because something else is displayed in the battlelog and something else in the game.

And BTW why would I use such an emblem when it means being banned on almost every server? It really was an accident, because something else is displayed in the battlelog and something else in the game.

It's still on @ItsDABAUZZ to decide on the ban.

Good you deleted those emblems, whereever they came from.

Thats too kind of you.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, can't see all his emblems since I'm at work and not logged in on Battlelog here.

Yes, I made these but I never used them in-game
The reason that I banned you is because we spotted your emblem in-game, so this is simply false.
On top of that, you have two nazi emblems stored in your account. I was going to let it slide and give you another chance, but two? We don't want anything to do with people who think its funny to make/use such symbols in games.

My decision; the ban stays.

It's just his grandpa was an electrician in the 40s nothing to do with nazis 🤣🤣🤣... A bit of dark humor ☺

What I wrote was not false. As proof that the battlelog shows a different emblem than the game and the incorrect emblem is often displayed, you have screenshots of the in-game menu and photos taken by a colleague from the game. I have never used these emblems, but I understand it was silly of me to make them.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, can't see all his emblems since I'm at work and not logged in on Battlelog here.

The reason that I banned you is because we spotted your emblem in-game, so this is simply false.
On top of that, you have two nazi emblems stored in your account. I was going to let it slide and give you another chance, but two? We don't want anything to do with people who think its funny to make/use such symbols in games.

My decision; the ban stays.
Zrzut ekranu 2006
Zrzut ekranu 2005 151843347 180352243525590 5187074349123670517 n 151934984 180139290551038 5130075031024630398 n

This is already not about what battlelog shows, but the fact that YOU did create the emblems in battlelog and honestly, there's no reason to create these sarcastically...

This is still DaBauzz's decision, but honestly, you can fuck just right off!

Reactions: KikorooIND
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread