ban Whiffy_Johnson

mike

11 Sep 2013
hi troops .. I admit I did kill in jet today but a ban is a bit harsh ... surely a warning or a kick ... just to keep me in place ... a ban is for repeat criminals and I dont go that way .. a cheeky air kill cos old habits die etc but being banned hit me hard and as a result I have to hit my kids so their pain is your fault ! (jokin ... un ban me and I will tow the NRU line)

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
So i warned you once, kicked once, wrote a couple of RED warnings in the middle of the screen + the WHOLE team was moaning "COME OOON, NO AIR KILLS - PLEAASE!" - but no response from you. So the next time i saw you attack with the jet, i banned you - in order to drag your attention.

a small edit, I kicked you a round before, for air attacks, the ban came in a new round - if my memory is not messed up

Last edited:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
so please remember that in that seqtion only the banned admin and the heeds should answered. no needed to bring some comand to fire it up.

i looked at the logs and there was so many warning and kicking to other player in this periode. also art kicked you before:

=NRU= Art_Br83 1 Team [19:07:43] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIX!k Die_by f
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:07:44] KICKING!!! Die_by Whiffy_Johnson F

really, you played nearly 50 hours on our server, think you had to be familar with our rules. even more i see you also report other player who not obey the rules.

i change it to a 72 hours ban so you can play again after 15.9. so you have a 2th chance. please use this well.

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
Hello Mike.....

you can find your first warn when u start to join the NRU-server,just before loading the map at the left corner below
we al play for fun and not as a police-cop here,last time there were a lot of rulebreakers......we were only busy with warn-kick-ban and no time for playing
for me is it a correct ban (KEEP THE SERVER CLEAN)........and what Art_Br83 say with RED warnnigs you dont give a response back

So it's up to the heads...

mike

11 Sep 2013
so please remember that in that seqtion only the banned admin and the heeds should answered. no needed to bring some comand to fire it up.

i looked at the logs and there was so many warning and kicking to other player in this periode. also art kicked you before:

=NRU= Art_Br83 1 Team [19:07:43] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIX!k Die_by f
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:07:44] KICKING!!! Die_by Whiffy_Johnson F

really, you played nearly 50 hours on our server, think you had to be familar with our rules. even more i see you also report other player who not obey the rules.

i change it to a 72 hours ban so you can play again after 15.9. so you have a 2th chance. please use this well.

It is over 72 hours now ... can I apologise and get an un ban ... regards Mike

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
You havt to wait until our Heed Admin Lakaelo is back, because you were banned again on 15.09. by Lakaelo.