BAN Redwired and lover_of_chickens

fnose

Both were stat padding
chikens was also using aimbot
redwired was reviving players while chickens was repeatedly killing

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Thank you mr layzee for reporting. Can you tell more what they exactly did? How you know that was aimbot? And that guy who revived people, isn't that medics job? Once i kicked one guy who teamkilled people with purpose and revived them for stats padding, but if guy is just good medic doing his job and reviving guys what enemy killed what's the problem? Or was they obviously friends on different sides, making "teamwork" together? So one guy kills people but not kill his enemy medic friend on other side who revives, and then he kills revived guys again and again and again to get kills/points?

sordids

NRU Member
BANNING!!! Lover_of_Chickens BANNED: FOR BASERAPE. IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK ENEMY UNCAP. ONLY SPEC OPS IS ALLOWED TO DESTROY ASSETS [ROUND]

well it seems hes banned :D for it in console

fnose

rewired was on my team (china) I jumped in a jeep with him he proceeded to just outside the enemy uncap where his buddy was waiting in AAA, I jumped out of the jeep and was kill instantly by chikens in AAA, rewired revived me and by that time chikens who was support was there with his 249, soon as I was revived I was instantly killed but for obvious reasons chikens didn't kill his buddy rewired.
I was not the only victim of this if the logs are checked you will see.
As for aimbot previous round Mushtar chikens was down near backyard flag I am running from south filling towards arti full health and one shot dead with AK I doubt if he could even see me unless of course he had no fog !!
All players on the server were complaining about the pair of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Player Profile

Player name

Lover_of_Chickens

Player ID

EA Rank

Country

US

Current Rank

Private First Class

Next Rank

Lance Corporal

Enlisted

18/04/2013, 12:50 pm

New account

Last Battle

20/04/2013, 12:42 am

- - - Updated - - -

What a suprise
Player name

redwired

Player ID

EA Rank

Country

US

Current Rank

Private First Class

Next Rank

Lance Corporal

Enlisted

19/04/2013, 6:23 pm

Last Battle

20/04/2013, 1:18 am

Gubo

Hi, so here's my recollection of that player.

I think I joined in the previous PLA round, but didn't notice Chicken until the end of the round in Mashtuur. (I was in Layzee's squad and we lost 3-0 or 1-0 thx to chicken, because in the last 2-3 Minutes he mowed down like 15 USMCs). Russo was online, but I left when after the round ended because it was quite late, so I don't know if he banned him in the next round. The first time he killed me took him like 3 shots with the AK, but I couldn't hear the AK, so I thought that he got some lucky shots from far away (his K-D was like around 1-0 or 2-1 at that point). Then a few minutes later he killed 3-4 people including me very quickly (again I couldn't hear his gunshots and in my case it was a headshot), so I told my squad while waiting for respawn at gasstation that chicken might be cheating in team or squad chat and asked russo in global chat to check whether chicken was cheating. And then that scriptkiddie unleashed his cheat-fu and killed almost everyone on usmc side, which cost us the round.

Didn't notice that redwired guy though.

Checking on their stats, I'm sure they are cheaters.

fnose

If there was nothing was done at the time, russo was on and I did ask him but not sure if he is admin or not
(course he might have been to busy armour whoring to notice !) ;-)

Last edited: