Ban Issue

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
sorry i think your time at server may be up due to constant rulebreaking despite being warned on many occasions ... my personal view is that you dont give a crap about the rules and the server most of us enjoy playing on ... it was me who banned you and i refer you to the following link .. http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/622-suspected-hacks-from-ECHO-cz-snip
you are mentioned there ...

funny how you seem all nice as pie and respectfull now ?

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
im on mr fuck offs side here im afraid,although i have never "caught" you rule breaking you realy are 1 moaning cunt of a bf2 player
i love a good text fight sometimes more than the game but you take it to another level vodka,and you can go on from 1 map to the next
the heeed admin normaly leave it to the banning member to decide if the ban gets lifted or not and i hope this is the case here.

and just so you know,out of all the admin who could ban you fuckoffhackers is prob the most difficult to upset,

i suggest you relax in game,stop the constant whining and come back and talk nice to fuck off in a few weeks.

just as a little add on--------- im normaly a name calling,flaming,looking for a fight kinda poster but i have kept this as nice as i could,all the admin here want to play the game and admin if we have to,we dont look to ban people "well except gboris hes a cock and his day is coming" so fuckoff didnt ban you on a whim

now a nice relpy and a ok its your server lads along with i will speak to fuck off in a few weeks would be the best respone

ride safe and prosper

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
Watch ur language kid.im not your buddy, u cant call me fuck off.
Who are you?How u talking like that?God damn i cant believe u feel like hero with keyboard.
I wish you to tell me"fuck off" in the face.As u know world is a small place maybe one day we find each other.!!
lmao with fuck off he means the admin "fucoffhackers" who banned you.

Bond76

NRU Member
watch ur language kid.im not your buddy, u cant call me fuck off.
who are you?how u talking like that?god damn i cant believe u feel like hero with keyboard.
i wish you to tell me"fuck off" in the face.as u know world is a small place maybe one day we find each other.!!
lmao with fuck off he means the admin "fucoffhackers" who banned you.
major lmfao !!!!!

Mr.X

NRU Member
Dont say Fuck off to me, the cunt is ok, but dont say fuck off... lmao.
Btw Seaman isn't a kid, hes a fat old guy lmfao.

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
lol lol lol lol lol "epic failllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" eh

im the keyboard gangster but your going to sort me out if we meet eh well lol and lol again

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaac leeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm beasssssssssssssssst leofffffffffffffffffffffft help me im getting threats

and as for the vailed threats "lad" if your ever in glasgow and you have brought some friends let me know eh ?

i wont slap you in front of them i will shag you in front of them "dry no lube"

now read my post again and read it slow,it was meant as some friendly advice on how to play the "want back on the server game"

delete your silly post i will delete mine and we can move on like big boys eh ?????????????????????????

Vodka

lol lol lol lol lol "epic failllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" eh

im the keyboard gangster but your going to sort me out if we meet eh well lol and lol again

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaac leeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm beasssssssssssssssst leofffffffffffffffffffffft help me im getting threats

and as for the vailed threats "lad" if your ever in glasgow and you have brought some friends let me know eh ?

i wont slap you in front of them i will shag you in front of them "dry no lube"

now read my post again and read it slow,it was meant as some friendly advice on how to play the "want back on the server game"

delete your silly post i will delete mine and we can move on like big boys eh ?????????????????????????

lol omg i gonna upload it 9gag.
sorry for misconstruction, i drink 4 bottle beer and i think this explain why this shits happened.
i dont delete my post sir.well i think i need shower for to come to oneself.

Have a nice day sir

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
L.M.A.O oh dear now that was brilliant .... thanyou all .. the best laugh i have had in ages .... jim naughty but nice ,, thanks ..
if he comes to scotalnd i will be beside you .. no worries :)

@vodka calm the fuck down .... maybe this is why you are unpopular ?

but if they unlift your ban then i am a very forgiving person probably unlike yourself ..

vodka , just seen your last post .... i think you will find we play in a friendly way here so please chill and enjoy the game ffs .

ps sorry 'bout the ffs i have had a beer also ...:)

Last edited:

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 bottles of beer eh ?
i would kick mike tyson's arse after 4 bottles of beer ....

shit, if you know him dont tell him i said that lmao ... :)

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
look, understand vodka that i am normally a very pleasant guy so .... i expect you to be the same ..
i am not on a power trip, i promise you, i am just a bit sick of jerkoffs taking the piss on NRU server .
i want to play not be looking at chat and so on, getting killed all the time i do .
i am not your boss im am your equal and i mean that respectfully ... i just try to keep things sweet on the server as best i can .(yea i know i am lazy admin :) )
please read the rules on this forum ... especially the bit with armour taking flags only ;)
the anonymous heeds can decide your fate ..... for the record i would give you 1 more chance, but ruin that (maybe after some beer ) and you are out for good .
if you accept this challenge then i will have no bad feelings at all towards you ..... if you get angry , then try to recognise this and leave the server .,
oh yes and you can call me rich .... cos thats my name :)

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
sorry vodka its a weeks ban to let you think about it ..

but honestly after that .... no problemo

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Watch ur language kid.im not your buddy, u cant call me fuck off.
Who are you?How u talking like that?God damn i cant believe u feel like hero with keyboard.
I wish you to tell me"fuck off" in the face.As u know world is a small place maybe one day we find each other.!!
LOL. Better unban him fast, maybe he don't then beat us. :D :D :D

Seriously, every time i see that Vodka guy he is most of his time sitting in armor and raping infantry, bunnyhopping around or "taking revenge" with jet/heli. Don't lift his ban. Let him think some time and when time ban of Rich ends he gets new chance play with us and behave better. If that selfish rulebreaking behavior and fuckyou-attitude don't change, then longer/forever ban.