Ban appel

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by russak870, 31 March 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russak870

russak870 New Member

Hello all i have a question my friend =VDV=Piton1 was be banned for teamkill. It wasnt force can you please unban he.He dont make this again thx for answer
    server no fly server bf2

2. _MiNi_

_MiNi_ DOCH !
    Friend of the NRU

Its prob an auto enforced one by the server...One of the ever so helpful NRU admins will be along soon to help you out.
    You'll get sorted out as long as its not sordids that turns up....you get the ban lifted, but he'll try to groom you o_O

3. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: Ban appel

looool.......!!!!

4. Mac

Mac
    NRU Heed

LOL brilliant Mini : )

5. Mr.X

NRU Member

Hi, he has a banned guid by PBbans, not a linked one a direct one.

You cant play on our server if you have a baned guid from PBbans.

If he wants then he has to appeal to PBbans: http://www.pbbans.com/

#5 Mr.X, 31 March 2013
    Last edited: 31 March 2013
  6. lakaelo

NRU Heed

yes he had a linked ban from ppban for cheating ( multihack ).

sorry to say but we dont want him on our server.

Attached Files:

7. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

I don't remember exact nicks but i have to say =VDV= guys i have seen playing on server behaves bad way. Breaking rules like doing aircombat, bunnyhopping etc and when you complain to them their attitude is "Fuck you cry baby" -stuff. And if one of guys cheats and other guys of clan accept that, can we trust they are clean?

8. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

then if they break the rules they not worth having as it causes a major pain in the ass n thts without the grooming lol

9. FortunaMagica

NRU Member

ye and the fact he doesnt even came himself to apply for an unban but had one of his friends do it for him, gives me a sense he seriously dont care X-D

10. _MiNi_

_MiNi_ DOCH !
    Friend of the NRU

Hmm after reading some of these comments I take back my earlier comments...

Even sordids wouldn't groom these guys !

11. Art_Br83

NRU Member

lmao :D mate

agree with Heik, yea =VDV= guys playing rough and on the edge of rule breaking everytime.

But, you can't make everyone behave the way you want it. Most of the times kicks make them sober

#11 Art_Br83, 1 April 2013
    Last edited: 1 April 2013
  12. russak870

russak870 New Member

AW: Ban appel

Ok i say him he was be banned on your server.
    FortunaMagica: i write for him because he cant english
    This witch Pb ban thats was a really hack but that send on person for him and he say that was a Macro for tv on chopper he join the server and get a ban.Than he buy new cd key and keep the name for doesnt lost a rank.
    Heikkinen88: I cant say breaking he often the rules or not i dont play here but he doesnt kill enyone in jet he play in this server because he like play on the ground.
    But thank for declaration is a pity he was be banned bf 2 havent much servers more but its your decision

13. prooi

NRU Member

Re: AW: Ban appel

Stick to the rules and you may just continue playing.If you're on a ban list is then you owe that to your self.

he know every server runs a protector,to keep it clean from cheaters and hackers and when they find you its ur on mistake

hope in the future,that ea or pb direct ban these guys when they buy a new cd-key...for all games and they cant loggin....

14. Mr.X

NRU Member

The thing is we can not let play players with a PBban on our server, our servers are streamed by PBban. So as long as someone has a PBban he is banned on our server.

15. prooi

NRU Member

is'nt it better these guys get a ban from pbbans for all servers,so we cant find them back...

16. russak870

russak870 New Member

AW: Ban appel

Mr.X: And is it real to was be unbanned form PB and dont lost the rank?
    prooi: What have you for a Problem. I say he doesnt use the cheat he getting this from one guy and he say is a Macro for a chopper. When he doesnt much understand from Software he can not know is a cheat or not. Or is it for you once cheater forever cheater?. Then can i hope the same for you. You get a virus and PB sees this as cheat then have much fun witch this when you have hight rank in Bf2

17. genozide

genozide New Member

You wouldn't happen to know the playername of this idiot who gave him the macro? so we can ban him too?

The thing is if there is a pbban it's nothing we can do. It happens to anyone who by purpose or mistake uses that shit on the game anywhere and gets pbban. The only just about none hope to get it sorted is to apply to pbbans for it to get removed. THEN and not sooner can it be lifted. You're right the risk, even if slim, is that a clean player gets this shit on the account, but then don't make that our problem because we want to keep pbbans stream on and all our servers cheaterfree.

Nothing wrong with hating cheaters or being cautious what others want you to install or add on your computer.

18. russak870

russak870 New Member

AW: Re: Ban appel

You have right but my english is doesnt good i dont check it was be banned from admin or was be banned from pb on your server. When he was be banned from pb on your serve why can he played on all another servers the have all pb protection
    an other person was be banned from clan and he doesnt play more bf2

19. Mr.X

NRU Member

Russak he is banned by us from our servers because of his banned guid. As long he has that banned guid he will be baned on our servers.
    The only thing he can do is to appeal his guid ban to PBbans. That are the terms for all players who have a baned guid by PBbans.

20. lakaelo

NRU Heed

he is banned by PB and we baning him too on our server. he can play on other servers but not on our anymore. we don´t wont to have players on there with banned guids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice