[BF4] #Ban Appeals

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KrissLSD

KrissLSD

Banned
17 Jun 2021
Hellow
I'm and my firend get ban on ur server for nazi numbers on emblem (14/88).
Now i'm and my friend change this emblem.
Sorry, my bad and bad my friend.

My nick - KrissLSPD
nick my friend - Drecked

@1nfinity84 was the admin responsible for the ban. He will handle the appeal and respond shortly.

Sorry for stepping into this. It is the admin who banned you who decides at the and. But let me just ask you one question.
You had number 88 in your emblem, yet you are asking here for a second chance.
Did they have a second chance?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulsEater
Sorry for stepping into this. It is the admin who banned you who decides at the and. But let me just ask you one question.
You had number 88 in your name, yet you are asking here for a second chance.
View attachment 12176
Did they have a second chance?
Germany got a second chance, what's the problem? Or have I misunderstood something?

Germany got a second chance, what's the problem? Or have I misunderstood something?
I was talking about those victims. Nevermind. As said above, admin who banned you will handle this. That's all from me.

What is your understanding of the numbers and why did you use them?
I didn't know anything before the ban. had seen this numbers on wall in my street. graffiti looks like cool. but I didn't know what they meant. sorry( my fail
I also want to apologize to:
Jews, Soviet civilians, Soviet prisoners of war, Polish civilians, Serbian civilians, Institutionalized disabled people, Sinti and Roma minorities, Repeat criminal offenders and "undesirables", Homosexuals, Jehovah's witnesses.

Reactions: Drecked
Hello,
first of all, I don't believe a single word you said here so far. You know about nazi idelogoy and you know what the numbers mean.

Then, you came here to appeal, yet you give sarcastic answers to those who're trying to help you.

The ban stands. (also for the rest of your platoon.

Good day.

@Heeds no more discussion necessary here, so please, feel free to lock the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread