[Help] Ban appeal.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
L

lolzeko123

12 Feb 2022
Hello.

- Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other. BF4
What is your in-game alias/name? lolzeko123
What reason was stated with the ban/kick? Racism, I didn't really say the full n-word, but enough to understand what I meant.
- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice? If I'm not wrong, it happened on Wednesday.
Who was the banning admin? I don't really remember, because it happened fast, and couldn't even see who banned me.
Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who? I'm not sure, but there probably was.
Why do you think the ban should be lifted? I was just playing on an NRU server and I got angry and for some stupid reason said the n-word without thinking about the consequences. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. This is a server where I started playing recently and I like it very much, everyone is friendly, including the admins. I play on this server almost every day, so I wanted to genuinely apologize for my actions, I promise not to repeat this again and I will behave properly.

I sincerely apologize for breaking such an important rule.

~zeko

Hello lolzeko123,

I indeed banned you for using a variant of the n-word. I set up a little discussion within our clan about your case. I will let you know the outcome.

With kind regards,

The_hellr1der

Reactions: lolzeko123
Hello lolzeko123,

I indeed banned you for using a variant of the n-word. I set up a little discussion within our clan about your case. I will let you know the outcome.

With kind regards,

The_hellr1der
Thank you, The_hellr1der.

Hello lolzeko123,

Our clan is highly against any form of racism and as you have seen we act on cases. I asked others how they stand in your case which gave me some thoughts.

Your ban will be changed into a temperary ban up and including coming wednesday, you had a week to think about your action of which I hope we will see the results then again. This change will with a big warning, we will keep an eye out on your action and behaviour and expect a friendly attitude towards others. Needless to say is that another use of the n-word or any variant will results in a permaban instantly! Given a 2nd chance is rare but I believe your apologies are sincere, please don't make me regret my believe.

Hope to see you soon again on the battlefield.

With regards,

The_hellr1der

Users who are viewing this thread