[Help] ban appeal

• Thread starter ZhouBabyBiubiu
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZhouBabyBiubiu

7 Jan 2022
username:ZhouBabyBiubiu
servername:!NRU=gentleman's T bag club,MAX kd2.0
reason: someone asked me who am i ,i just have a joke and i said i am nigger ,i didn't say anyone in the server ,sorry about that ,i didn't know who banned me ,i hope you guys can forgive me ,i won't do that again ,and i really love your server .sorry

username:ZhouBabyBiubiu
servername:!NRU=gentleman's T bag club,MAX kd2.0
reason: someone asked me who am i ,i just have a joke and i said i am nigger ,i didn't say anyone in the server ,sorry about that ,i didn't know who banned me ,i hope you guys can forgive me ,i won't do that again ,and i really love your server .sorry
sorry, you played 20 rounds on our server and i guess you will had seen the warning not only once that you get a instant ban for the N word. if you still doing this "joke" its your problem.
appeal denied.

View attachment 15851
i really forgot to type !rules to realize the server rules ,i really don't know this word is so important ,i really don't chat in the server unless see the vote map, i hope you can give me a chance to change myself ,sorry.

sorry, you played 20 rounds on our server and i guess you will had seen the warning not only once that you get a instant ban for the N word. if you still doing this "joke" its your problem.
appeal denied.

View attachment 15851

appeal denied.

View attachment 15851
I think ,i just said i am N word ,not he is not she is ,not you are ,this is a kind of self-mockery, i am a half black,could you consider it reasonably,Danke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread