[Help] Ban Appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Just got banned on your stupid server for some stupid time-out thing by some stupid admin. Did I mention that this is stupid and just unban me. Just because I unticked the wrong this is really stupid and absolutely not my fault at all. not sure what the phrase is but something like Blame someone.

Hope I got this ban request right.

Ban Appeal

Riot_co

Riot_co

NRU Member
31 Jul 2021
Croatia
Just got banned on your stupid server for some stupid time-out thing by some stupid admin. Did I mention that this is stupid and just unban me. Just because I unticked the wrong this is really stupid and absolutely not my fault at all. not sure what the phrase is but something like Blame someone.

View attachment 15177
Thank you for letting us know. I blame laka. administrator that issued the ban will review your case. Thank you for your patience! :ROFLMAO:

lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed

View attachment 15177
but why we have a idletimeout ban now? someone changed the settings??

lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Working Homer Simpson GIF

Riot_co

Riot_co

NRU Member
31 Jul 2021
Croatia
Anyone thinking of getting the cap, I highly recommend it, if you want to try it on first, you can try my one on.:cool:
But my cock has been in it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sell it on onlyfans for big bucks <3 :)) my cocks cap, used once, mint condition bonus pube, vintage

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread