[Help] Ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaptainDisease

5 Sep 2020
Hello.

I was just recently playing bf4 after a long while, and as I was looking for a server, I noticed your server there, and quickly I recalled that I am most certainly still banned from it. (racism) So, I thought I could post here a question. Is it possible to be unbanned after such a case? Or if there is a way that I could show that I take this seriously?
I did take a look at my previous appeal, and to say the least, it is quite embarassing. And I think I even tried to blame the server for my behavior or something. (LOL) So I totally, totally understand if it isn't possible to let me back in.
I got educated as well during this one year, and I understand way better now, that why a rule of that sort is to be respected. But of course, I have nothing to defend myself with here. I can't remember who banned me and stuff like that anymore, but I remember that I messed around with the N-word.
Either way, I sincerely apologize for breaking such an important rule.

Hello.

I was just recently playing bf4 after a long while, and as I was looking for a server, I noticed your server there, and quickly I recalled that I am most certainly still banned from it. (racism) So, I thought I could post here a question. Is it possible to be unbanned after such a case? Or if there is a way that I could show that I take this seriously?
I did take a look at my previous appeal, and to say the least, it is quite embarassing. And I think I even tried to blame the server for my behavior or something. (LOL) So I totally, totally understand if it isn't possible to let me back in.
I got educated as well during this one year, and I understand way better now, that why a rule of that sort is to be respected. But of course, I have nothing to defend myself with here. I can't remember who banned me and stuff like that anymore, but I remember that I messed around with the N-word.
Either way, I sincerely apologize for breaking such an important rule.
Hi CaptainDisease

the admin @Cockaparte who banned you will have a look in that case

Hello,

Good to hear that your attitude has changed :)

Concerning the ban, let's make a little recap so everything is clear for everyone:

• Your first appeal has been denied by me because of the seriousness of your case and your attitude.
  • Then your second appeal has been denied by a clan decision after a 3 days debate/vote in which we all agreed that your ban was fully deserved and that there is no way to remove it.

In that case there is no option possible to open a third appeal, your ban will remain permanent.

You cannot appeal anymore.

Reactions: Riot_co and blugi21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread