[Help] Ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
O

OneNoobsterArmy

9 Sep 2021
Hello Noobs R Us community!
I've been playing more and more on your servers recently, especially the BF4 gentlemens club server.
Unfortunately for me on 09.09.2021 around 19:27 CET I got banned for damage hack by lakaelo from that server.
I truly believe that it was due to the fact I was using mbt law as my weapon of choice, but since there were no rules against it I figured I'll try and unlock the phantom camo.
I am truly sorry for my actions but I could've not known it would upset lakaelo so much. My sincerest appologies.
My ingame name is OneNoobsterArmy. I would really like to keep playing in your servers because they are well made and I can help populate them in morning hours.
During the time I got banned boehoem was also playing.

From other games I play EFT, squad, CS:GO, BF3, BFBC2 and R6:siege.
I truly hope we can move past this missconception and I can still be a part of this amazing community.
Whether that's the case or not I truly thank you for this server, I've had a blast playing on it and I'm happy to see active admins.
I wish you all the best and hope to see you in BF2042

OneNoobsterArmy

i was looking at you as spectator because you made some very good scores.

your playstyle was not such good that you can say you could reach such a amount of kills but your bullets are very deadly, more deadly as normal. most of the time you only need to hit with only a few bullets to get a kill. same with his mbt-law kills. you just need to hit close to the enemy for getting a kill. also nearly every gun you are using, you have a KPM over average. thats also very dodgy for me.

after looking your stats, they are showing a very similar picture. not to mention, that your have battlereports with very high KD at vehicle, there are also on a lot of weapon a more then "normal" DMG ( damagerate ) but less then average HSKR ( headshotkillrate ). what means you are not so good at aiming lol but you don´t need that because your bullets are also deadly by a foothit lol

because of this the ban will stay.

BF4DB profile for OneNoobsterArmy
bf4db.com
http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=487191415&cnt=50&startdate=&dbonly=

hi, what do you mean with this in regard to a damage hack?
Hi, during the time I got banned I was shooting infantry with mbt law, since it's the first time I have been banned and called a cheater I figured maybe I took someone over the edge, but it doesn't seem so.

@lakaelo
Well I'm sad to hear that. I've played battlefield and other shooters for over 15 years now, with battlefield 4 most of my playtime is spent playing infantry on domination or dm. I do not record my gameplay so I dont really have a foot to stand on. If that's what you think is best for the server I have to agree. That's the first time I've heard something like that and needless to say that I do not cheat. Could it maybe have been due to the high firerate weapon (cz-3a1). If there is any way shape or form I can prove my innocence I will gladly take it. If not then thank you for taking your time to investigate and best of luck running your servers, I know a lot of people enjoy them as much as I did.
All the best,
Rasmus

Users who are viewing this thread