[BF4] ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
B

bloodofyami

29 Aug 2021
hey,

i got banned today today(8-29-2021) on bf4. For havin a racist emblem and that is correct i had a racist emblem.
i started playing again last week after be away for more then 7 years i think and i was alot more childish back then.
i forgot about the emblem when i started playing again and didnt know how to chance it to something normale.
i know i could look it up but was just to lazy to do so.
it was never mine intesion to offend anybody and i apologize about that. I like your server alot and been playing on it for most off the time this week.
if possible i would like to be unbanned, already chanced my emblem to the originel thing from bf4.
was banned by the admin cockaparte and my ingame name is blood0fyami.
why i want the ban to be lifted: im not a toxic player and im just a friendly guy, i like the server alot and hope i could play on it again,

kind regards,
bloodofyami

Honestly at the first I didn't know how to handle your case, but I'm bored of viewing such emblems of hate in a simple video game, I don't understand why people need to show this stuff here. For me wearing emblems like this one is a very serious provocation towards every other player and just messaging hate, only hate. This is the exact opposite of what people can expect to find on our server. Our players are coming regularly here because they can find a friendly atmosphere and open minded people, to just play in peace. So I don't think your spirit matchs with ours.

It's not because someone decides to remove their emblem one day that the person is getting transformed from A to Z. A murderer can wash his hands thousands of times, his hands will remain full of blood. So even if I decide to unban you, when later I'll see you name in game while playing, I will only think, "oh that's the racist guy, he is back" and this will only make me angry. Your account remain full of hate even if you deleted this emblem. Worst, I'm sorry but I cannot accept to read someone writing "I'm just a friendly guy" (yeah wearing a nazi flag also), it's a bit contradictory.

So I don't really care whether you change your emblem or not, maybe it's a good step on your side, but your error has been to think that it would have been a good idea to wear this and so you did it. Now deal with it, denied.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread