[BF4] ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 3557
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3557

23 Jun 2021
i got banned for insulting some russians that kept on stealing and destroying my heli on purpose so that they can have it, after trying to talk to them without success they wouldnt stop and they even started yelling at me in voice chat to leave in russian and i got angry and insulted them

i got banned for insulting some russians that kept on stealing and destroying my heli on purpose so that they can have it, after trying to talk to them without success they wouldnt stop and they even started yelling at me in voice chat to leave in russian and i got angry and insulted them
The admin who banned you will soon handle your appeal

Good Morning Maulftzenfreak,

Looking at you chatlog from yesterday is not good.

This is the second time you've made racist remarks. We don't tolerate racism of any sort. You've been given a warning in the past but have not learned from it.
You've also told someone to "kill yourself, noone needs you in this world" This is completely unacceptable and won't be tolerated on our server.
Lastly, I'm told by another admin that your name translates to something pretty disgusting that may be ban-worthy on it's own.

For these reasons, I'm rejecting your appeal and upholding the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread