[BF4] Ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
C

ChicnStuv1

19 Jun 2021
I got banned from the server for saying that my friend got banned for saying jews
My name - EliteSkillz1293

Looks like that was an automatic ban an not by an admin. I looked at the chat logs and couldn’t find anything ban worthy. I will be lifting that ban. What is your friends name?

Yea
Just like n-word

The difference is that the nword in itself is an insult while the word „Jew“ is not. However, because is it usually only used as an anti Semitic slur on the „gaming world“, it leads to an autobahn on this server. But asking why a friend was banned for using it is not a banable offense.

Reactions: lakaelo and samoz83
We may need to have a look at that as you could say "I am a Jew" and get banned but not for "I am a catholic" or "I am an atheist". Unfortunately most uses of the word jew is part of an abusive comment. I will have a look at this an scan the chat log for how it appears.

Reactions: lakaelo and blugi21
my friends name was ChicnStuv1

No prob. We have amended the way that word is actioned. As noted, unfortunately that word tends to be used generally in a derogatory manner but instead of a ban it will now get a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread