ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

samoz83

NRU Heed
Good thing you're being backed up by your fellow forum members that can't even speak English properly.
Why do you have such a hard on for non native speakers not being able to speak English properly? (Also surely it's "who can't" not "that can't even speak")

You also keep commenting on people's age, yet we don't know how old you are. I'm assuming by the fact you keep calling everyone spastic and retard it's probably about 14.

Last edited:

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Most of the members on here don't have English as a first language.

I was going to respond but enough is enough I am closing this thread as it is not serving any purpose apart from giving space for more insults which we don't need to put up with.

Reactions: We4re0ne

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
I literally speak 5 languages. Your argument is the most retarded thing ever written. Good thing you're being backed up by your fellow forum members that can't even speak English properly.

"The only stereotype here is your own views - maybe try travelling and reading a bit and develop your critical thinking. "

Me going to 6 countries means that I've experienced enough cultures to develop a stereotype and that does require critical thinking believe it or not. Try reading a bit is literally the stereotypical boomer sentence. Yet you don't mention what I should read about. Yes I fucking read you spastic, do you think everyone is a stuck up retard like you probably are. You telling me to read a book is actually condescending, maybe you should have read a book where it tells you to not be that, retard.
i speak literally 6 languages.

- a shitty german dialekt
- a half correct german
- a correct german
- a shitty english
- a even more shitty english
- a non existing spanish

even that you speak 5 languages...its very helpfull in that case...you still banned. :unsure: (y) maybe i could write this in 6 languages here too if you like it.

however, you missed the mainpoint. some guys like you missing some things you can´t learn and this is moral courage. you was born as a asshole and you will die as a asshole. ok, maybe a 5 languages speaking one but still. :tbag:

did you get it in your genious brain that this thread is only still open because we are playing with you and we have fun with a muppet who is posting some kiddy insults to everyone but have no clue how you have to handle a mutual adult argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.