ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This alone would get an immediate ban regardless of game play. The only stereotype here is your own views - maybe try travelling and reading a bit and develop your critical thinking. Then have a deep look at yourself and see if you can honestly say you are the best you can be.

listen here BOOMER, you're literally 64 and moderating a bf4 server forum and are trying to educate me about life, because I'm not biased but you want me to be.
You're not only 64, but you probably can't even play this game properly and think that innocent players are cheating because you got knifed in the back. So you justify your shitty gaming abilities by banning the one who knifed you in a video game. You take a look at yourself.
You're 64, probably not married and a virgin and play video games that you can't even enjoy because of how shit you are at gaming.

I've been to 6 countries btw.

listen here BOOMER, you're literally 64 and moderating a bf4 server forum and are trying to educate me about life, because I'm not biased but you want me to be.
You're not only 64, but you probably can't even play this game properly and think that innocent players are cheating because you got knifed in the back. So you justify your shitty gaming abilities by banning the one who knifed you in a video game. You take a look at yourself.
You're 64, probably not married and a virgin and play video games that you can't even enjoy because of how shit you are at gaming.

:unsure: Maybe should do some homework (you get an accuracy score of 1/8 for your comment) and get you facts straight regarding age, who banned you, etc. etc. etc.

Geez could've spent longer thinking of a better insult, I give this a 2 out of 10

Damn, I thought you had scored my reply. :D

The thing is if you ignore the original ban it isn't going to change because of the attitude and insults.

I literally speak 5 languages. Your argument is the most retarded thing ever written. Good thing you're being backed up by your fellow forum members that can't even speak English properly.

"The only stereotype here is your own views - maybe try travelling and reading a bit and develop your critical thinking. "

Me going to 6 countries means that I've experienced enough cultures to develop a stereotype and that does require critical thinking believe it or not. Try reading a bit is literally the stereotypical boomer sentence. Yet you don't mention what I should read about. Yes I fucking read you spastic, do you think everyone is a stuck up retard like you probably are. You telling me to read a book is actually condescending, maybe you should have read a book where it tells you to not be that, retard.

Why don't you just stop insulting everyone? Then everyone would communicate a bit different.
Or just let it go. You both will not play on this server anymore. No need to defend yourself anymore.

Pls no hate for my English :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread