ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you realised you banned an innocent player :) im rendering the video atm :)

if its my clients pov it will prove that i am not running any cheats? right? you still havent sent the part where you think i was cheating

You have to be banned for your behavier too , and your friend also. Go to school and learn something

You have to be banned for your behavier too , and your friend also. Go to school and learn something
would you rather your admins wrongfully ban players for cheating, when instead they are just having a good game?

Starting your argument with "retard" isn't the best way to win that discussion.
In the end, the admins have the last word. If they spectated you and think you cheat, it is your turn to prove your innocence.
You haven't done so far and just talked weird things all day long. Calm yourself, talk less and show more. More of your gameplay videos, more nice behaviour that proves you're a person worth to unban.

you are still rendering? ;)

here are my records of your gaming. no rendering or cuting because i will not waste my time with that.

i watched your gamestile over a while and there are a lot of situation where i think your bullets are really fast and deadly. more deadly as normal. shooting to a enemy in long distance and even when he is half covered and you got the kill. this is mostly showing a damagemod and this is part of a aimbot where you can increase the bulletpower.

other point, but this is not so obviously in my eyes, there are some sitiuation where you see where is a enemy or where not. but this is not the mainpoint as i said. to put this gameplay in the right plaace, we are not talking about guys with 2000+ hours gameplay, we are talking about player with around 50 hours gametime.

interesting is also that you have 100% cheatscore at bf4db. you saying that is because of boosting your nemesies killstreak. ok, that is your problem because this stats showing also up in your account as unnormal stats from statspadding.

memergirl2006

GeiSexLegends <-- this is the other guy here in the thread. :)

also a interesting and above normal damagerate.

next point is that you both having a statsbreak in our history. both of you 7 hours back from yesterday when i updated your stats. so this means you both are getting better just in the same time?

memergirl2006 score per minute is going up in a fast way

geisexlegens score per minute and also the KD is going up in a fast way

this all together and also with your consent that you doing th statspadding before ( and i think player who need and use statspadding in that way also use other statspadding/cheating assistents ) with your ingame footage i decided to ban you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
this guy is german, which is the stereotype of toxicity, being mad and complaining and here we are, look at him representing his people correctly.
I would consider him being human and you being biased and / or part of racist when you reduce people on their provenance and saying "his people".

Yes its a hard one :unsure: not. Ban them both. No footage needed just the insults are good enough for me PERM.
Lets insult the admin and look big......Well you dont look so big when youre BANNED :giggle:

Last edited:
Here is my POV before i got banned:

you are still rendering? ;)

here are my records of your gaming. no rendering or cuting because i will not waste my time with that.

i watched your gamestile over a while and there are a lot of situation where i think your bullets are really fast and deadly. more deadly as normal. shooting to a enemy in long distance and even when he is half covered and you got the kill. this is mostly showing a damagemod and this is part of a aimbot where you can increase the bulletpower.

other point, but this is not so obviously in my eyes, there are some sitiuation where you see where is a enemy or where not. but this is not the mainpoint as i said. to put this gameplay in the right plaace, we are not talking about guys with 2000+ hours gameplay, we are talking about player with around 50 hours gametime.

interesting is also that you have 100% cheatscore at bf4db. you saying that is because of boosting your nemesies killstreak. ok, that is your problem because this stats showing also up in your account as unnormal stats from statspadding.

memergirl2006

GeiSexLegends <-- this is the other guy here in the thread. :)

also a interesting and above normal damagerate.

next point is that you both having a statsbreak in our history. both of you 7 hours back from yesterday when i updated your stats. so this means you both are getting better just in the same time?

memergirl2006 score per minute is going up in a fast way

geisexlegens score per minute and also the KD is going up in a fast way

this all together and also with your consent that you doing th statspadding before ( and i think player who need and use statspadding in that way also use other statspadding/cheating assistents ) with your ingame footage i decided to ban you.

mate in that first video where you are typing out a ban message, i got a bunch of easy kills on people who were already low hp (you can clearly see my teammates were shooting at them). and you think this is a damage modifier? lol.

as for only having 50 hours of gameplay, i have over 2000 hours in csgo so its not like i dont know how to use a mouse

"geisexlegens score per minute and also the KD is going up in a fast way" he literally just started playing the game 3 days ago. of course his stats will be going up.

"also with your consent that you doing th statspadding before ( and i think player who need and use statspadding in that way also use other statspadding/cheating assistents ) with your ingame footage i decided to ban you." i said i nemesis boosted 5 YEARS ago when the game just came out, just to unlock the stuff for the assault kit. what influence would that have on me now?

this guy is german, which is the stereotype of toxicity, being mad and complaining and here we are, look at him representing his people correctly.

This alone would get an immediate ban regardless of game play. The only stereotype here is your own views - maybe try travelling and reading a bit and develop your critical thinking. Then have a deep look at yourself and see if you can honestly say you are the best you can be.

Reactions: We4re0ne
this post will be my last in this case i don´t will waste my time with a endless discussion here because the bans will stay. and a recommendation for you and you next bans on the next servers because with that account and that stats you will get a ban on nearly every server who is looking a bit about anticheat, look at your communikation style, not only your gamestyle :D :D. have fun

this post will be my last in this case i don´t will waste my time with a endless discussion here because the bans will stay. and a recommendation for you and you next bans on the next servers because with that account and that stats you will get a ban on nearly every server who is looking a bit about anticheat, look at your communikation style, not only your gamestyle :D :D. have fun
ok so you're going to totally ignore everything i said proving that i wasn't cheating? ok bro. if I was cheating do you really think I would go through the effort of uploading my gameplay to YouTube and appealing the ban on your forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread