[BF4] Ban Appeal.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenyDE

GreenyDE

19 Aug 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got Banned on your Battlefield 4 Server since the 17.08.2019 for Cheating, The admin name was MenonFire187 who Banned me from the Server, Server name: NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club No.1/
I had a pretty good round with my Auto-Shotgun and the /NRU/ Admin MenonFire187 called me Fishy (Or another player called me fishy i can't remember.) as i had 65 Kills and 14 Deaths, as i progressed the game i got kicked for the reason about cheating / Wallhacking.

-My In-game name is GreenyDE. (Or Orgin GreenyDE)

-I got banned for Wallhacking / Cheating.

- MenonFire187 Banned me Perm for Wallhacking / Cheating

-The reason is why my ban sould be lifted is because its unfair if you have a pretty good round with a Auto-Shotgun and get banned by admin who Thinks I'm a cheater, Its just Unfair and the Admin didn't spectate me while i was Playing the round. (So what he did is just calling me Fishy and banned me 15 Min Later.)

-I got banned scince the 17.08.2019 and i was In-Game playing the Round against the Admin.

- There was another Admin on the Server or maybe just a Clan member.. But I'm not 100 % sure, but there was 2 /NRU/ Clan member's online.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 12
No and no stay banned...! you are sure hacking..! you wer playing with me and rizloid that day.! you dont miss,and you see where we are. not 1 round more round if its up to me you be banned for life...!

even rizloid was watching and agree with mee so no and that is me being nice

Yea but to be honest i didn't cheat at all, you guys was running around the map and i heard you and your team footsteps so it was pretty easy to know exeactly how to flank and or attack / Prefire around the corner. But okay if you think I'm cheating then so be it.

But in my Version i was really tryharding playing solo with my Auto-Shotgun <- (I know G*y weapon) and listing to the sounds and if i was cheating i won't even care about joining the NRU server back, But I'm NOT cheating and i really love the NRU server's.

I hate cheater's aswell and i know the round wasn't really looking legit for me 76 / 16 isn't somthing you see everyday.

Really i didn't wrote the whole text just to Troll you guys and or to cheat or somthing i want to play Battlefield again on your server's nothing more, I know you guys don't belive me but i hope we can talk this out like normal person and not like CoD Kids screaming: OMG YOUR HACKING BANNED FOREVER!!)

I hope we can talk this out on your NRU TeamSpack and or Discord like normal Gamer's and not like ... Kids ?

Thank you have a Nice Day / Night.

Greeny~ (P.S No hate @menonfire and the other admin.) :)

Last edited:
You talking shit now fuck of pls you waisting time 2 admins me and riz watching you ? sounds we retarted you cock

Wow.. Calm down now i sayed i want to talk this out as two Adults and not as Two Angry Kids, I don't understand why you are mad at me for no reason cuz i didn't cheat at all.

Also i don't like shit talking and or Trolling.

Greeny~

Well I'm not trying to play as the bad guy here.. nether as a Shit talker or Troll but just to ban me and start swearing as i try to talk things outnormal is not really kind of you. :/

Grenny~

NO WE A CLAN WITH BALLS DONT BOTHER ME NO KMORE PLS BEFOR I BOTHER YOU AND YOUR

Uhhh okay ? I don't try to be rude here but why can't we talk this out in Ts3 or Discord ?

Greeny~

Why am i a Dick now ? I try to talk things out and you start to swearing at me. :/

Greeny~

Yea but the 2 Admins did a bad Job watching me playing because i didn't cheat at all.

Well I'm sorry if i had a lucky round. :/

Still pretty unfair in my opinion cuz both of the admins just got killed multipull times from me, Its funny for me that both of the Admins thinking I'm cheating i take that as Respect not as a Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread