[BF4] Ban Appeal

RiGet3

5 Sep 2017
Poland
Hello
I don't know where I can appeal this ban when there is special thing to appeal it...
Anyway Lakaelo I'd like to appeal my ban "suspect cheating". I wasn't cheating. I think I got this ban after good game on server =NRU= Noobs R Us NEW Nuthouse by 4netplayers.de|max.KD 2.0 when I was attack helicopter gunner and got something about 35 kills. If it is a reason why you banned me you must be wrong. I played a few times on your server and never got a single indictment of cheating by other players or admin. If there is another proof that I was cheating please reply me. My Battlelog nick is RiGet3.

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
hey RiGet3! I don't think that's the reason, check this RiGet3
You have been banned by punkbuster for MULTIHACK.......We'll see what will the boss answer!
--- Post updated ---
Also I think the ban should stay cuz this isn't the first server you got banned on for cheating....

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
hi ridget, no it wasn´t the last round where you was sitting in the heli. i do recongnize that you got your kills as a gunner.

we rondomly checking all "regular" player on our server and in your case i found this, connected with your name.

Metabans
and also this one:
_Riget_01 of Battlefield 3 ( don´t know if this your account too )

followed by this ppbans ban:
PBBans | MBi - BanID 413993 (00e99c96 | Battlefield 4)

so you wasn´t be noticed because you had some dodgy stats but in that case we are checking our player, this bans are meaning for us, that you are not a trustfull player for our server.

oops. loool sam and andrej also posted in the same time. lol

RiGet3

5 Sep 2017
Poland
I understand your choise. Just want to say that my account was stolen. Yes, it sounds funny, but it's sad truth. Atleast I found once nice server on which I could play a few games. Thanks for reply.

RiGet3

5 Sep 2017
Poland
This person or people didn't change password. I got kicked from Origin and Bf than I realized that somebody is playing on my account

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
and your bf3 account too? :sneaky:
RiGet3 of Battlefield 3
this bans are all from end of July.

sorry mate. the ban [HASHTAG]#79743[/HASHTAG] is one of the newest ( not unknows cheats anymore ) but you can still appeal your ban at pbbans. if it got stolen this guy must play with your IP too :rolleyes: because there are no other IP´s listed in your account.
PBBans - Master Player Index | Message

so please understand, the ban will stay.

RiGet3

5 Sep 2017
Poland
?
--- Post updated ---
lakaelo you said about ip adress but how you can know this when this is protected.

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 0

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
I also can see that you've been banned on few Battlefield 3 servers (before your account was stolen)

@jah_warriors -> DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][4-TYPE88LMG-97-75-53-77]

WaffenBrueder_Kassel -> Suspected Hacking/Cheating!

@KAOS_Team -> Hacking/Cheating (Asirth)