ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by sheffweds09, 9 January 2013.

1. sheffweds09

sheffweds09 New Member

2. lakaelo

NRU Heed

3. xzellent

xzellent New Member

hey why do you ban me from youre server for possible cheat ? have 2000 hours playing time almost and have more than 30k jet kills / top 80 world ranking , so would be nice if you unban me from the server. next time please take a look at someone his profile first before kick/ban ?

regards,

xzellento1o

4. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: ban appeal

sry my fault, but I Banned u for having a Metaban at BBUK, havent made a look at the Reason, but have thinked that u Cheats. Very good Pilot Greets for that. Wait for desicion pls.

5. xzellent

xzellent New Member

Re: AW: Re: ban appeal

can you please provide me the link of my ban at metabans ? thats funny...

6. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

7. xzellent

xzellent New Member

Re: AW: ban appeal

This website does not contain any data of REALL CHEATERS.. how funny...!! hahahah...
    and the ban you see that say, youre friends is from a lame admin that had some argue with my team m8te and banned us from his server. rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.pbbans.com/

http://www.ggc-stream.net/

if you want to find the REALL CHEATERS..

8. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: AW: ban appeal

BBUK are a friendclan sry but if u look at a previus Post i had sayed i havent made a look at the REASSON, i want talk with the Clanheads about that, and then Decide have a eye at this Post pls, and wait.

i have allways a EYE on that booth but thx for lessons

9. xzellent

xzellent New Member

Re: AW: Re: AW: ban appeal

your Friends Ö.ö ???
    PsychoMoerchen 41 minutes ago

anyway, do what you think that you need to do, and let me know what you decide. if i would cheat i would be banned a long time ago by a REAL STREAMING COMPANY and not by LAME ADMINS that abuse the admin rights of servers.

Regards , xzellent

10. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: ban appeal

at first if i want have time for Play, i must quick decide i have writen u can complain at Forum. After the Ban and your Complain i have made a look at the other SIDES like GGC and PBB, and i have checked your Stats at I Stats and Cheat o Meter Fr. , couple at that i have make a fast look at the Reasson and write a comment. If u think i have made anything wrong or u think iam a lame one, for want have a Clean server so, so srry and i Apologize. BUT u must wait for the Decition!!!

11. killroy

NRU Member

with this kind of agressive behaviour in his language and on the forum i wouldnt unban him .... peeps like thise we dont need in the server

a bit respect for us as a team has to be there he has no kind of respect for us

so please keep youre agro down a bit

btw

if you think we arnt a real streamin co. ... then go play at a plce thats IS proffesionally enough for u

12. lakaelo

NRU Heed

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: ban appeal

first i would think we can talk here on a other way. if you need to be arrogant and offensive to members of our clan you get a realy quick decision about your ban. realy not needed more of this sort of guys on our server.

13. Sweney

NRU Member

i always laugh when players get banned they think they are better then the people that admin the servers. we arent beneath u and were not your servants. morchen saw something the he thought was suspicious and he told u he checked as much as he could. now the process is up the the head admins. every clan has standard procedures and protocalls. so sit tight and wait for a reply from the heads

14. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: ban appeal

thats the Guys in RED^^

15. Bond76

NRU Member

I find the attitude irritating to say the least....everyone can do mistakes and we are also here to take quick decisions and act also on suspicion, as psycho explained.
    But if someone comes around like this, I would send him to desert straight away. No need for people to come crawling to this site to get unbanned, but I would expect a normal attitude....

16. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

Hello I wonder if it would be possible to unban me please your clan banned me for suspect cheat so would it be possible if u could unban me
    thankyou

See this is a simple and polite way of asking for things :)

17. killroy

NRU Member

if i where such a red guy me desccicion was made yet ... we are noobs r us and dont need arrogant cocks .... we are a happy honnest and friendley server ....

make a vote ... i vote 10x NO !!!! lol

18. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

how are you top 80 jet? I remember beating you in that thing multiple times. Or am I wrong (which is very possible, yet your name seems so familiar to me)

19. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

sorry to say xzellento you attitude was a bit harsh . totally agree with the other guys . get it sorted lad .

20. lakaelo

NRU Heed

AW: ban appeal

to update this. ban is lifted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice