ratrat11FIN

29 Apr 2014
Earth
Hi!

Game: Bf2, noobs r us No Fly Server

Ingame name: ratrat11FIN

Reason: teamkill?

Admin who banned: Do not remember

Reason why my ban should be lifted: That was just day when i was bad mood. (not because of your server or bf2) So i made some teamkill which is not at all my style. Still wondering i didi it :(

So...would be nice to play at your server again. Give me chance again and you will see there wont be problems again in future. My apologizes!

In any decision: My regards and all the best!

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
hello,

the admin who banned you is away till the weekend. so you have to wait to his reply.
but to be honest it looks not that good for you because that was not only the teamkills.

so please push that thread at the weekend so he can see that.

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
Hi ratrat11fin,

thanks for visit our forum and complaining ur ban..

it was me who banned you

i banned you not for only teamkilling me,before you started teamkilling we were playing at karkend and you broke some rules
we kicked you couple times for that,understand a kick is a same as a warn only you have to reconnect with a kick
the next map started and you make a chopper kill and that are'nt alowed,heli and jets are only for transport..
so you came back after i kicked you for helikill and you gonna start teamkilling me(admin)....so for me it was easy to ban you
normaly we asked to come to our forum to unban while we ban people,but i had no time for it because you teamkilled to fast...

i dont like this playstyle and when u have a bad day,i give you the advise....DON'T play at the NRU-server,....we play here for fun and with RULES not for a Police-officer.
For me the ban stay for another week...but im not the big boss here so i let it to the headadmins to dicide
iff headamins unban you than i hope you follow the rules...if not you shall be banned soon,because we dont't accept this

sorry for my bad english....

regards Jack(playername prooi)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
thanks for your reply jack and good points.

so i would say we set the ban till 09.05. so after a nother week the ban will lifted. guess that is a good compromise.

@ratrat
this means to you to take this serious and see that as a "last warning". if you have a nother bad day than take your keyboard and throw it in the window. :joker:

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
thanks for your reply jack and good points.

so i would say we set the ban till 09.05. so after a nother week the ban will lifted. guess that is a good compromise.

@ratrat
this means to you to take this serious and see that as a "last warning". if you have a nother bad day than take your keyboard and throw it in the window. :joker:
Im not a bad guy....

ratrat11FIN

29 Apr 2014
Earth
Hi!

Thanks for answers!

"if you have a nother bad day than take your keyboard and throw it in the window." :D I will!

Well...I have my respect to you decision, so see you later and then there won't be problems again.

Regars, ratrat11FIN

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
oke ...thank you ratrat11fin and i see you back soon when ur ban is finished

and i hope you're not in a bad mood!!

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
Ban was deserved but anyway nice appeal. Im kinda happy how fellow finnish guy makes good humble appeal, apologizes his mistakes and carrys his responsibility like a man. :)

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
Ratrat u are unbanned now......do you remind what to do when u have a bad day!!!

have fun again on Nru....take care and understand my eyes are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.