Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Stirton

17 Jan 2014
Swindon, Wiltshire
I received a "banned for round" at the end of last week for attacking an enemy aircraft with another aircraft. The reason I did this was because my assailant had been bombing ground targets (me) for the whole of the round and despite various complaints being made to Admins nothing happened to him. Wrongly! I took it on my own back to stop him by shooting him down. My mistake was to shoot down an Admin by accident and received the "ban for round" which was fair enough. I concede that 2 wrongs do not make a right and I shouldn't have done it but in comparison to the amount of broken rules perpetrated by my intended target it was born of frustration. Anyway since then I have been unable to play on the BF2 no fly server. I think it was Daffy that imposed the ban but may be mistaken. I apologise a wish to appeal the ban.

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Yes it was me that banned you, and yes it was indeed for only a round. A mistake was made and you were permanently banned. Now what troubles me is that you are a regular at the server, so you should by now know the server rules! If you had a problem with another player you should tell an admin and not take matters on your own hands. The reason that why no one respond to your complaints is because despite all you might think admins are playing the game also and might not see the complaint right away! Please keep that in mind.

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
not to trivialise or hijack your thread/appeal in any way but ffs wish I could have witnessed the duckman being shot out the sky lmao..the feathery fanny is good at air combat so that would have stung a bit being shot down mwuwhauauauaaaaaaaa

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
not to trivialise or hijack your thread/appeal in any way but ffs wish I could have witnessed the duckman being shot out the sky lmao..the feathery fanny is good at air combat so that would have stung a bit being shot down mwuwhauauauaaaaaaaa

To your information you 2 legs, cidra drinker, little pony fanny i let myself be shot at the time because i saw what was coming! And if you be a nice little horsy i just might teach you something about air combat, such as dive bombing! Yes you as the target and i bombing the crap out of you!!!!! MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
I was still giggling last night when I went to bed at that 'mystery' c4 which found its way onto the chopper we were travelling in on Wake

ffs lmao good times xx

Status
Not open for further replies.