[BF4] ban appeal. Username: Jivcheg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jivcheg

Jivcheg

12 Jul 2021
game: BF4
In-game name: jivcheg

Reason was stated with the ban/kick is:
emblem which associated with white supremacy (as i read later) there was an emblem of "Azov Special Operations Detachment " Ukrainian National Guard unit. I know that. and according to wiki "2014, the regiment gained notoriety after allegations emerged of torture and war crimes, as well as neo-Nazi sympathies and usage of associated symbols by the regiment itself, as seen in their logo featuring the Wolfsangel, one of the original symbols used by the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich. " i didn`t know that.

Who was the banning admin?:
idk. was kicked and not even noticed

Why you think the ban should be lifted
i made a mistake. Of course Ignorance of the law is not an excuse(in my situation idk full story behind that logo) And of course i can leave with it, but i like your server and it would be great if i can continue to play here.

Optional but handy for speeding up the appeal process:

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice?
few days ago got kicked with message about emblem. in that minute i changed it to official emblem of Ukrainian Air Force Ukrainian Air Force - Wikipedia

Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who?
not even noticed

What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use?
Destiny2, team fortress, and moba game from blizzard - heroes of the storm. my aliases is [UA] Strider, Battle net: Strider#2642, Jivcheg

Hi Jivcheg

I was the one who banned you.

You regret using that emblem without knowing it's meaning and i want to believe you are honest about it. But that emblem is still at your emblem list at battlelog. Why didn't you remove it when you noticed it's meaning?

Hi Jivcheg

I was the one who banned you.

You regret using that emblem without knowing it's meaning and i want to believe you are honest about it. But that emblem is still at your emblem list at battlelog. Why didn't you remove it when you noticed it's meaning?
Hi Osman,
Just removed. Does not deleted earlier cause i am not switching them often and not even think that can be a problem.
p.s. doublechecked. deleted it from companion.battlefield.com and battlelog.
p.s.s. i didn`t even know about not active emblems are public =)

Hi again jivcheg

After a quick thinking, since you are sorry about using it, i believe in your honesty.

Your ban will be lifted today and you will be able to play in our server again.

Hi again jivcheg

After a quick thinking, since you are sorry about using it, i believe in your honesty.

Your ban will be lifted today and you will be able to play in our server again.
Hi Osman,
Thank you. i won't let you down :)

Reactions: Body Bag

Users who are viewing this thread