Ban Appeal/thread starter for 3KR-Wugehsr

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by Loeft1, 27 February 2013.

1. Loeft1

NRU Heed NRU Member

May seem a bit werid but here is the story:

I was monitering Procon on the BF3 Flying maps server and noticed 2 guy's (3KR-Wugehsr and 3KR-Dugehsr) owing in what I thought was helo.
    Lost of complaints about hacking and baserape and what not as we are used to so I asked Pshy to have a look on the server and see whats going on and I would check out the 2 guy's owning it in Helo.

Round I'm referring too:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/56266676/1/785783401/

So As I did my checks I noticed little shocking on the stats part.
    I did see the Wugehsr had 4 Metabans but mostly from random sites no major anticheat organizations, but I thought I would check PBbans non the less.

Found Wugehsr:

Wuge 1.

Nothing weird there so I follow the linked BF3 ban:

Wuge 2.

And there pops up his name very similar again, also the IP's are constantly very similar, so starting to be suspicious I ask him some questions in Procon chat:

[18:39:56] Loeft1 > Loeft1: Wuge, you aware of a linked BF3 PBban?
    [18:40:08] Loeft1 > Loeft1: yeah
    [18:40:15] 3KR-Dugehsr > Found anything yet?
    [18:40:18] 3KR-Wugehsr > a pban? lol
    [18:40:24] 3KR-Wugehsr > im not banned obviously
    [18:40:26] PsychoMoerchen > from u not
    [18:40:53] PsychoMoerchen > but wugehsr 4 metabans and 1 linked PBB
    [18:40:53] Loeft1 > Loeft1: yeah you have it linked to your alias, I think its just IP linked as you seem to be on Dynamic IP
    [18:41:08] 3KR-Wugehsr > sigh
    [18:41:11] 3KR-Wugehsr > dynamic ip?
    [18:41:14] 3KR-Wugehsr > whgat's that lol
    [18:41:25] PsychoMoerchen > changing IP adress
    [18:41:34] 3KR-Wugehsr > i live at two places but that's iot
    [18:41:46] 3KR-Dugehsr > split parents
    [18:42:12] FluxVoidHD > kfuckin hell
    [18:42:13] 3KR-Wugehsr > we can give you streaming from gunner view
    [18:42:51] Loeft1 > Loeft1: mmm you ever know or use the alias Stefferson?
    [18:42:51] 3KR-Dugehsr > if admin adds me i can link :)
    [18:44:02] 3KR-Wugehsr > No but my surnbame is stefansson
    [18:44:23] Loeft1 > Loeft1: So Stefferson99 would be a plausible alias for you
    [18:44:29] 3KR-Dugehsr > lol
    [18:44:37] 3KR-Wugehsr > looooool
    [18:44:39] 3KR-Dugehsr > tha's nafs
    [18:45:00] Loeft1 > Loeft1: Sorry its with an S
    [18:45:10] Loeft1 > Loeft1: N lmao.. no more beer for me ;-)
    [18:45:40] Loeft1 > Loeft1: Right, here is whats going to happen, and don't get all mad now
    [18:45:56] Loeft1 > Loeft1: I'm gonna ban you Wuge for having a linked PBban.

I didn't ban him straight away as I was thinking he was kind of polite and might be wrong se some back and forth about the linked ban and I told him about appealing here I later added a Metaban on his name.

He added me on BL and we had some more (very polite) talk with him and his m8.

I checked the banned GUID some further:

Wuge 3.

and asked him his 1st name... Turned out its Axel...

So everything points at a well linked ban and he might be deserving his Metaban from our server, however he did appeal to my gut feeling there might be a mistake here, some things he pointed out where he gets followed by some russian idiot but thats going to be hard to prove...
    I told him I would start an Appeal thread for him as I now have done, and I would like the other NCIS/CSI/Law & Order type cheat hunters to have a look at the case and see if we can crack it and let him back on or if the link is legit and he stays banned...

Hopefully 3KR-Wugehsr will join here to otherwise the ban stays nonetheless

For more info give me a shout...

2. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

And Inspector Clouseau is back :D

[​IMG]

3. genozide

genozide New Member

i checked them out earlier today on the fly server battlelog. especially Dugehrs as i though this 1000spm high wlr high kdr and acc was suspicious. cheat-o-meter 0.1 . then i check the battlelog profile for something odd but only that he has been kicked lots of times from various platoons and invovled with a lot of discussion on forums. Seems he's been in bf3 a long time and that smells like stat reset.
    Dynamic IP shouldn't be an issue should it? since it goes by guid??
    But it might "help" in other cases.

Why do i just get the feeling the cheaters and hackers are laughing at our attempts to try catch them with some evidence??
    Along with the feeling they have found a way to hack and cheat that isn't detectable, makes stats that can't show anything suspicious or can stream whatever they like to others without showing what they're using.

ok they both seem very young, prob played for ages and are "skilled". I can't see nothing apparently "wrong" unless the NCIS find something. But linked ban is a linked ban.. right?

4. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

Not a hacker.. obviously.. those scores are easy to get in a chopper when you are actually communicating with your pilot. 've had enough games like those in the chopper with my pilot budy.
    The only problem is my absense I guess. I allways keep an eye out for the chopper. I usually don't attack the chopper for balance purposes (for fucksake I tend to destroy jets, tanks infantry and whatnot, the chopper is all they got).
    I only engage the chopper when it's obviously dominating the team or when it engages me

in other words. they're not hacking

5. genozide

genozide New Member

Don't forget if there's a linked ban of any sort we must ban too or we'll lose the streams.

In that last pic it was given on =AnR= server. Could someone ask them about it if they remember what happened?

6. samoz83

NRU Heed

The helo cheat or not part doesn't really matter anymore as Geno says it's the linked banned that is very likely sounding him

7. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

you can only lose the streams if you have a member in the clan who shows up with pbbans

8. Sweney

NRU Member

i have 3KR-Wugehsr as a friend and have played a few rounds with him. he is very skilled and had a decent round when we played.. he is always polite when i talk to him and follows the servers rules

#8 Sweney, 27 February 2013
    Last edited: 27 February 2013
  9. Loeft1

NRU Heed NRU Member

I know that's why I went as far as make an actual appeal thread for him, but if he doesn't show here its all for non though!!!
    I agree with Geno even though we don't have to ban for linked bans (otherwise PBbans would have done it themselves) I still think with this amount of evidence (granted some even provided by the suspect himself) we can't just simply let them loose on our servers...

10. lakaelo

NRU Heed

AW: Ban Appeal/thread starter for 3KR-Wugehsr

just look at this guy and have to say its 1000% him. not at least that he only have 2 linked IP´s. that means that he NOT use a ISP with a rotating ip. like he said his parents are divorced so there are only linked that 2 static ip´s he used.

as you can see he got banned at august 9. 2012. on the same ip he got a new account with similar names a month later.

the proof is the use this IP before he got his ban and even after he got the ban. so its clear that he also use it all the time. he cant say someone got my IP over ip rotation and so the ban is linked to me.

newaccount.

because of that, names are fitting after you ask him and the ban is linked to all his accounts is absolutely clear its his ban and i would say there is no way to lift it.

Attached Files:

11. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Ban Appeal/thread starter for 3KR-Wugehsr

I agree i have checked with Loeft together and the 2 Ip addresses fix the first are his Mom ( he lifes there) and the second his Daddy (mr. steffanson) all names at the ip list nearly same, and famaly name are the banned account at PBBans i think he had some time ago makes a failure, and used a bot to feel better or othr mental Issues, (but not the job to make a psychologicalreport), he was very kind at our server no bad language or else , he dosnt moans (in my opinion). I for my part have a lil bit pity with this Guy.

[​IMG]

at last i have checked and called a callcenter from this country and asked about dynamic ips, tadaa no dynamic ips at the hole Country !!!( aplause later)

#11 Psycho_Moerchen, 28 February 2013
    Last edited: 28 February 2013
  12. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

@loeft maybe with your super detective work we are now having the website DDoS Attacked lmao :D

13. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: Ban Appeal/thread starter for 3KR-Wugehsr

Imao, ..... :D

14. Art_Br83

NRU Member

I think i remember these 2 - as I remember they are skilled HeloWhores :) that's for sure, but polite whores who do follow rules and don't tend to argue

As for cheating, can't say anything

15. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

This coming from another skilled air whore: they no cheat, such stats no hard to get when talking with coplayer.
    If they were cheating (In other words aimbot and whatnot) then I must say. God what a bad bot.

16. genozide

genozide New Member

So.. if some of you want to refer to me as the bad guy.. i have to ask.. How many times previously in history of one gamer of having hacked does it take to not be a cheater?

I've always lived by the rule that it takes ONE time and that has no difference if it's mr nice or kid from hell or one min ago or 20 years ago.. in my books once you have used a hack then live by the responsibility of having got caught and stained by it. Always when there has been a linked ban from whatever place since i joined it has always been decided to ban this guid. What is so different now compared to "general" cheaters? Attitude? Way of talk? Playing ok now and regreting past hacks?? (someone might feel this as déjavu !!! )
    Heeds decision, but this is my strong opinion.

ddos attacks? we've had those before. maybe too many hackers got caught and want to harm us for trying to have clean servers?

EDIT : oh and if it's really a problem for 3KR THEY just have to come here to give THEIR point of view, right?

17. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: Ban Appeal/thread starter for 3KR-Wugehsr

in the past he had used ---> PBBANS makes there no failures

18. Nurse_Mari

NRU Member

just ban ban ban!

19. wee_bull

wee_bull New Member

To throw a spanner in the works... Pbbans and ggc only ban a where proven to be hacking on that guid but you can't have other guids linked to the same IP in your clan.

So in a way past hacking is irrelevant and the thing to decide is does the guy hack now.

If you have concerns you can easily ban locally based on previous form though... Up to you guys how you manage this.

If he was annoying people on our server and was suspicious... I'd ban him :) did it to a guy last week.

20. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

yes yes yes thats what i love about mari shes sooooooooo domineering mmmmmmmmm :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice