[BF4] Ban appeal received via Battlelog

• Thread starter Deleted member 2634
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Deleted member 2634

Deleted member 2634

Huehuehue
8 Apr 2018
Hello guys,
I received a ban appeal from Lastkiller_Bingo through battlelog. It appears (from what he says) that it's an automated ban, as he's not at all sure about doing something shaky. Could someone please check into it? Thank you in advance.

(I can't see bans via commands in game, can I? )

Also the guy is not eh, related to me... or anything. So, if the ban should stay active, I'm perfectly fine with it. Just felt I should do something about it :)

Oh yeah, I didn't realize I could check through the stats...

weird, I'll relay the information to him, hope he can sort it out himself now, thanks for assistance!

Thanks, I just realized that today too...

well, relayed the information...will see.

Ok guys, now this is weird, the poor fella says he's being kicked from T-bag club nr.1, about 5 seconds after entering the server - it would say "Kicked by an admin" ... could this be that there's something wrong with his name, so the language nanny kicks him?

Ok guys, now this is weird, the poor fella says he's being kicked from T-bag club nr.1, about 5 seconds after entering the server - it would say "Kicked by an admin" ... could this be that there's something wrong with his name, so the language nanny kicks him?

all stats only starting after he produced some data. so i guess he got directly kicked after joining. maybe this happend when he got kicked for "missing punkbuster commincation pnkbstrtA.exe" or something or something else. this kicking is coming out the game not from us. so he need to update his punkbuster manually with this tool: https://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

the message "kicked by an admin" is always there because this server tool is setuped like a admin so that it can work and have the rights to do this at all.

how sad before. there is nothing in our database from him. no playdata, no bans, nothing.

Thank u, laka ... relaying info :)

Users who are viewing this thread