Ban appeal, racist comment [BF4]

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

disoversity

18 Jul 2022
Hey,

my BF4 nick is Akamegadaisuki and I got banned for racist comment/message made during 17/18th of July (depending on your timezone). I don't recall the exact nickname of the admin who banned me.

So, getting to the meat and potatoes of this appeal, I would like to express my regret and present full picture of what happened and why my brain thought that typing cotton picker into the chat was a splendid idea, not trying to abuse anybody, not to express my anger, but just because I wanted to conduct a social experiment in this server. So I was pretty drunk from excessively drinking port wine late at night, also listening to 'Parking Lot' from Tyler The Creators 'Wolf' album, the beginning of the song (you should listen to it) was pretty crazy and contained the words I typed into chat. I started laughing crazy when I heard the first lines, thinking Tyler did really have crazy lyrics back in the early 10s, that's where my drunk ass decided to type the words into chat thinking no one would react much to that, just to be bombarded with 'bye bye' messages.

Needless to say, what I did was pretty questionable and eccentric. I have no ill mind against people of other races, in fact, I interact with them occasionally on my job.

The probability of me getting unbanned is probably single digit, but writing this appeal is still worth the chance to get back to playing on my favorite BF4 server.

Last edited:
Heya,
You're forgiven for this time, but it was your first and last chance, now I hope you'll be nice with the other players, you won't have another chance, we don't joke with racism. (and don't drink too much you cock!)
I'll unban you ASAP, take care and be nice

Users who are viewing this thread