[BF4] Ban Appeal - PhilHorvath11097

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry about every player we loose because of such a stupid things like a ban. but we are a international clan with members from all over the world and also having player from all over the world, from different countries, with different religions and with different sexual orientations. nobody should care about that because we are all here for just one simple reason, playing the game, have fun and having a good time.
in order to guarantee that also in the future to all player and admins, we have these rules and principles and it is precisely the avoidance of racism that is very important to us.
how could we not act with a ban after this kind of comments, especially in view of our turkish admins? even more sad is the point, that you ( both ) are no rondom player. you should know our principles and how we act with this kind of behaviour because you can see it every day ingame. Unfortunately, this shows either a kind of ignorance and / or a lack of awareness of wrongdoing?
i don't want to talk about the fact that johnny already had a few discussions with us about his behavior in-game but this apparently hasn't changed anything.
to end this story here, both bans will stay.

Reactions: SoulsEater
i am sorry about every player we loose because of such a stupid things like a ban. but we are a international clan with members from all over the world and also having player from all over the world, from different countries, with different religions and with different sexual orientations. nobody should care about that because we are all here for just one simple reason, playing the game, have fun and having a good time.
in order to guarantee that also in the future to all player and admins, we have these rules and principles and it is precisely the avoidance of racism that is very important to us.
how could we not act with a ban after this kind of comments, especially in view of our turkish admins? even more sad is the point, that you ( both ) are no rondom player. you should know our principles and how we act with this kind of behaviour because you can see it every day ingame. Unfortunately, this shows either a kind of ignorance and / or a lack of awareness of wrongdoing?
i don't want to talk about the fact that johnny already had a few discussions with us about his behavior in-game but this apparently hasn't changed anything.
to end this story here, both bans will stay.
I understand your point and I respect your decision.

The racism I was accused of was not intentional as I already stated it multiple times "I did NOT know". I hope everyone will be treated the same in the future if they're not familiar with certain term or something similar that they'll instantly be punished and not warned beforehand. When players in-game stated that it was a racist term, I said I was sorry.

Regarding Johnnys ban - I fully disagree with decision that being rude is for permanent ban - I disagree that he was racist a single bit. He was only rude, but who am I to say a thing about it.

Treating VIPs that way was is really really sad from your side and I hope more people see how they're being treated for not knowing/being aware and apologising afterwards.

I kept away from this thread, but you stating VIPs should not be treated this way is just plain wrong, do you actually believe you're buying a position to be able to screw with the rules?

Reactions: lakaelo
I kept away from this thread, but you stating VIPs should not be treated this way is just plain wrong, do you actually believe you're buying a position to be able to screw with the rules?
Let me quote my text for you again - "how they're being treated for not knowing/being aware and apologising afterwards."
Read the full text and use your brain.

This is my final response to this thread.

I understand your point and I respect your decision.

The racism I was accused of was not intentional as I already stated it multiple times "I did NOT know". I hope everyone will be treated the same in the future if they're not familiar with certain term or something similar that they'll instantly be punished and not warned beforehand. When players in-game stated that it was a racist term, I said I was sorry.

Regarding Johnnys ban - I fully disagree with decision that being rude is for permanent ban - I disagree that he was racist a single bit. He was only rude, but who am I to say a thing about it.

Treating VIPs that way was is really really sad from your side and I hope more people see how they're being treated for not knowing/being aware and apologising afterwards.
thanks for your reply. that is the confirmation that we were right with the decision not to lift the ban.

to have the opinion and to say that words like "turkish rats", "to many turks", "remove kebabs" are not racist and than coming around the corner with some "apology" and that this "giving names" are a normal part of multiplayergames, together with your "if i had know that this is racist, i had not use this kind of words", its just pathetic and talking about everybody should see "how we treaten VIPs this way" is just comedy. 6 or 7 years old kids are allowed with the excuse, that they "did not know that it is wrong" but not mature man.

without any modesty, i can say that our server is one of the best and most popluar bf4 server out there and i think a lot of VIPs and also regular player apreciate how we run the server. not for nothing there is nearly everyday a comment ingame that it is such nice to play on a server without any insults and racist comments.

i repaid your paid 12.- € VIP completely,maybe you can buy a good book at amazon. search about "how to avoid being racist?" should bring some good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread