[BF4] Ban Appeal - PhilHorvath11097

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filip_Bingo

Filip_Bingo

27 Feb 2021
- Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other.
Battlefield 4

- What is your in-game alias/name?
PhilHorvath11097

- What reason was stated with the ban/kick?
Apparent racism

- Who was the banning admin?
Lakaelo (I believe, sorry if I've misspelled).

- Why you think the ban should be lifted
Because I honestly did NOT know that was a racist term and I said several times in-game I was sorry about it. People know me on server that I do know the rules and do follow them. I do apologise to everyone that got offended by that.

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice?
19:17 (GMT +1)

- Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who?
I was banned while I was away, but I believe BodyBag was in-game, but I doubt it was him banning me.

- What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use?
All the games I play are on steam (excluding BF4) - Filip_Bingo.

Last edited:
Sorry, the picture you've sent is marked as "broken", do you have any other source for the picture - perhaps on discord?

As I said - I wasn't aware that was racist term and I do take full responsibility for it. I will still appeal for unban, because I do follow the rules and we all make mistakes.

JohnnyBoyy on the other hand said nothing "racist" I believe, he was just being rude, perhaps something for a warn.

JohnnyBoyy on the other hand said nothing "racist" I believe, he was just being rude, perhaps something for a warn.
"turkish rats" is nothing racist?? what else is it? and your reply on this was "too much turks" and "remove kebap". that is nothing else "that turkish player are not welcome" and should leave. by the way, the "remove" can also interpreted in a even harder meaning.

"turkish rats" is nothing racist?? what else is it? and your reply on this was "too much turks" and "remove kebap". that is nothing else "that turkish player are not welcome" and should leave. by the way, the "remove" can also interpreted in a even harder meaning.
I'm not trying to mitigate my words, but yes, words can be interpreted in many ways and I ain't lying nor am trying to, it was an honest "mistake" if I can call it that way. I did say it and I'm sorry about it - I did not know it was a racist term, because we all know it from that "meme" song on the internet. I don't know the background of it, what happend during that song or anything.

Regarding JohnnyBoyy, yes, I don't think calling a group of players "rats" is racist, it is just rude - just like calling them "horses", "donkeys", etc. He maybe was "adding" on my messages, but he wasn't racist in either way - I was from what I understand, as I just learned that the thing I said is racist.

Regarding JohnnyBoyy, yes, I don't think calling a group of players "rats" is racist, it is just rude - just like calling them "horses", "donkeys", etc. He maybe was adding on my test, but he wasn't racist in either way - I was from what I understand, as I just learned that the thing I said was racist.
JohnnyBoyys ban will be definately not lifted. Anybody who is calling names to someone is not welcome on our server anymore. even calling them horses or donkeys or what else to someone from a other country is highly racist and calling them "rats" is a even higher level.

Remove kebab is linked Serb nationalism, even as a meme it's massively linked and used by alt-right and neo Nazis. How it can be seen as anything but racist is beyond me. You should probably look into what memes you're repeating, especially when you mix it with too many Turks and referencing them as rats.

Reactions: Steffos666
JohnnyBoyys ban will be definately not lifted. Anybody who is calling names to someone is not welcome on our server anymore. even calling them horses or donkeys or what else to someone from a other country is highly racist and calling them "rats" is a even higher level.
Lakaelo, I'm not trying to loophole anything here or prove you're wrong, I'm just saying that it was since the start of multiplayer that players have been calling each other names, in-game, out of game and so on. It is that "competitive" part of gaming, whether we wanted it or not. At the end of the game or day - the point is we all had fun which we do. All of us. He is just as sorry as I am for the actions we did, and trust me - we're trying and will try to improve in future on that part.

We're family and we don't want to split while we play BF4, because we all love NRU - Nika, Johnny and me. We're asking for another chance, just to prove that we're not bad - we just had bad day if I can put it that way.

Trust me that I'm really familiar with the rules and if I knew thing I wrote was bad - I wouldn't have used it.

Remove kebab is linked Serb nationalism, even as a meme it's massively linked and used by alt-right and neo Nazis. How it can be seen as anything but racist is beyond me. You should probably look into what memes you're repeating, especially when you mix it with too many Turks and referencing them as rats.
Yes, I've read about it on Wiki and I've seen why is that phrase racist. I'm not Serbian, alt-right nor neo Nazi. I'm a gamer my whole life and not associated with anything of that stuff.

That was really fking stupid from me. I am really sorry and I hope this gets lifted.

I made a mistake in the heat of the moment, and take into account the fact that the other party got kicked/banned for their actions as well.

It was stupidity from both sides and that's pretty much it.

Family dont speak the way you did, no matter how Bad day/month/year it was.
Some of us are too brave on the inet.

Family dont speak the way you did, no matter how Bad day/month/year it was.
Some of us are too brave on the inet.
I'm pretty sure we all had a day when we said something we've regretted later on. All of us.

I mean if I , one more time I, not everyone else. Would tell something like that for example in Turkey i would fly home emediately , but not in one piece, miltiple little pieces :) So if you call NRU a family and you like to play with us, act with us and other players like a family. Respect is the word you need to learn.

I mean if I , one more time I, not everyone else. Would tell something like that for example in Turkey i would fly home emediately , but not in one piece, miltiple little pieces :) So if you call NRU a family and you like to play with us, act with us and other players like a family. Respect is the word you need to learn.

JohnnyBoyy, Nika and I are family in real life - that is what I ment. I've got nothing against Turkish people nor Turkey as I've been in Antalya myself back in 2014.

They treated you well? Why then so mad ar them ?
Of course they've treated me well, but that is not the case here.

I am not mad nor have anything against them as I said - I just wasnt aware that thing I said was racist.

Oh Jesus, people are really behaving like I killed 300 Turks today.

It was said anyway that the ban won't be lifted so I'm not gonna waste any more words.

If you really think this is worth a perm ban, I'm not the one to stop ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread