[BF4] Ban Appeal Permanent

• Thread starter JoshIsACoolName
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoshIsACoolName

25 Jul 2021
Was banned from a game because a Turkish player called me a disgusting Brit so I replied calling him a Turk.

Although both derogatory neither statement is an example of racism.

I understand that a mistake on my part was made and I shouldn't have reacted so rash.

I would like to point out that calling me a Brit is the same as calling him a Turk however the other player was not banned.

I am unaware of the server admin who banned me.

A friend of mine was informed that the ban would only last 1000 minutes however it has been almost a week and I am still banned

I cannot see who banned you, so I will let our heeds see this and reply. However, I'm looking through your chatlogs now. Here's some fine examples from it.

So, there's a lot of good stuff here. We're running a mature server, and almost all of us are adults. Language is to be expected - but there are limits which you are time and time again overstepping.
But yeah, let's see what our <3 heeds have to say here.

Easy to pick me out when I make an appeal like lots of other people don't make similar comments

Being as I wasnt banned for any of those messages means that bringing them up is meaningless in this case, I stated why I believed I was wrongfully banned

The point still stands that I was told the ban would be 1000 mins so on that basis alone I should be unbanned

Last edited:
Easy to pick me out when I make an appeal like lots of other people don't make similar comments

Being as I wasnt banned for any of those messages means that bringing them up is meaningless in this case, I stated why I believed I was wrongfully banned

The point still stands that I was told the ban would be 1000 mins so on that basis alone I should be unbanned
If you make an appeal, your account is up for review. Past messages becomes relevant.

Who told you that the kan would only be for 1000 minutes?

Was banned from a game because a Turkish player called me a disgusting Brit so I replied calling him a Turk.
i would say, this is a lie. there is nothing in the chat, even not the 20 minuntes before and also not hours or days before. this is the chat history of the word "brit"
and if you can see, or more you can not see, any comment like this you mentioned.

parafant banned you for 1000 minutes and i increased it to a perm ban after a look you chathistory. you have a lot of borderline comments and now its crossing the line.

the ban will stay.

Attachments

• Chatlogs 2_ Noobs R Us - BFAdminCP.pdf
    251.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Chatlogs _ Noobs R Us - BFAdminCP.pdf
    251.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: The_Hellr1der
Bit poor as I shouldn’t have even been banned in the first place but whatever

Poor? Look at your chatlog. Your very first sentence was literally telling someone that they should be hanged. You have no business on our server. Begone
Are you dense?
I was banned on the grounds of racism for a remark which wasn’t racist

that's why I said it was poor

• Haha
Reactions: Skybreeder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread