Ban Appeal Metabans

kestral24

11 Jan 2015
oldbury.west mids
metabans bf3
username:-kestral24
admin:-Wah123 Server name:-[SL] STALKER LEGION [HC] G4G
Reason for ban:- Cheating/Hacking Reported by PBScreen.com
I believe the admi banned because he could not get screen shots,however he did not give me any contact info so as i could get back to him so as to appeal against this ban as i have recently found out that PBScreen shots as problems taking screen shots on windows 7 and 8. On windows 7 the screen shot is black and on Win 8 purple,also they have problems with some grahics card drivers,this is the only reason i can think of why this happened.
This all happened in oct 2014. im also confused about the ban as it's taken me this long to find any info about it, but it show's the ban started on the 10 Jan
2014 untill 18 nov 2046, then there's a BFBanhammer ban from 17 feb 2014 till 11 feb 2039 then PBScreensdot com from 17 feb 2014 till 16 jan 2018.
I also play bf 4 and have had no problems. So if you can help me with getting this ban lifted i would be most gratefull as i was not cheating and doing nothing wrong .

Thank you for any help given
PS I hate to think how many other legit player's may have been banned because PBScreen shots doe's not work right with Win 7-8 or grahic's card driver.

Last edited:

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Sorry it's not because they're black, it's because of this:

fKNAsCW.jpg

There's not much we can do as you've been caught cheating.

kestral24

11 Jan 2015
oldbury.west mids
Im sorry but i don't understand this at al the admin said that he had tried to take screen shots and was not able to , that was in game then kicked me.also if i had been cheatin why am i not banned on Punkbuster servers.

also the date he say's this happened 10 Jan 2014 is wrong . it happened in oct 2014

Last edited:

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
If they kick you for black screen shots it's up to them (as you say black screen shots can happen for loads of reasons). You don't normally get a PB ban for screenshots, and the reason you don't have one through PBBans is because no one has uploaded it there.

I think you're mixing up certain kicks and bans. You've got three metabans against you. 1 from 10th Jan 2014 and two from the 17th Feb 2014. The October ban sounds like one that happened on another server and you're banned locally on that server.

Sorry if my reply is a bit confusing and wordy I'm at work so didn't have time to read it over :p

But basically you've been caught cheating

kestral24

11 Jan 2015
oldbury.west mids
Just to say thank you for your time and help. AS I SAID EARLIER I had no idea how this happened as i did not use cheats. however i have waited for my son to return from work and asked him about it as i told him that there was a screen shot and 3
bans on my profile. he has admitted to using cheats afew time's .There for i owe you an apologie for wasting your time. however i don't like having bans against myself so if i close my account and open new one and buy new game will this ban still be there or not. as i stated last time i can still play on punk buster server's. thank you again for all the help

kestral24