Ban appeal, Maxishine

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by Maxishine, 21 March 2013.

1. Maxishine

Maxishine New Member

Hey there!

I was playing on You'r server for quite some time now, and few weeks ago got banned from the server for teamkilling (This is at least what the message says when i'm trying to join). And my question is, can You check if i really broke rules, and was killing teammates ? Because i don't think so.. I really enjoy playing on You server, rules are clear + there is no air folks attacking infantry. Please check if there is a possibility for You to unban me. My ingame nickname is Maxishine.

thanks in advice, Maxi!

2. lakaelo

NRU Heed

hey maxi, think it was our bf2 no fly server?

is maxishine your ingame name too?

3. prooi

NRU Member

he is..saw it at gametracker,he played 230 minutes........

4. samoz83

NRU Heed

It says that message for all bans (limitation in the game) so it probably isn't for team killing :)

5. lakaelo

NRU Heed

ok, found you. the admin who banned you will give you some info here.

6. Mr.X

NRU Member

Hi, it was me who banned you. I checked you on PBbans and you have 6-7 Guids, all with x-BF2 account names and IPs from all over the world. Some of this nams have a linked banned guid.
    So do you have any other BF2 account names?
    Please answer this question then we will check that and then we will make a decision.
    Thx...

#6 Mr.X, 21 March 2013
    Last edited: 21 March 2013
  7. Maxishine

Maxishine New Member

Hello there Mr.X. Thanks for fast replay. Actually i have multiple accounts on my CDkey that's why maybe you can see my GUID multiple times. Also i was playing BF2 on my computer while beeing in netherlands (i'm from poland) this is why different IP. One day i was playing and just was banned this is why i'm asking what i did wrong or against rules.

Regards, Maxishine.

EDIT/

And yes, it wa on BF2 no fly server :) Gametracker shows only 230 minutes ? Probably on You'r server only. I have total of over 1k hours on BF2 with maxishine nickname (http://www.bf2stats.net/player/188065383/).
    I really enjoy playing there, so please check if i can still be You'r member.

#7 Maxishine, 22 March 2013
    Last edited: 22 March 2013
  8. Mr.X

NRU Member

Hi Maxi, you did nothing against our server rules, the ban was because two of your Guids have linked banned Guids for cheating. you dont seeem like a cheater so I will unban you for now. But we like to know the names of your other accounts on BF2. Please post them here.
    thx

#8 Mr.X, 22 March 2013
    Last edited: 22 March 2013
  9. Maxishine

Maxishine New Member

It was probably davido_poland or davidpoland01 something like that i dont remember because it was a while ago.

Regards, Maxishine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice