BAN APPEAL - Masterchiefzb

msaterchiefzb

2 May 2015
Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other. - BF4
- What is your in-game alias/name? -masterchiefzb
- What reason was stated with the ban/kick? -
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'masterchiefzb' (for 60 minutes) ... Ignoring MD5Tool Queries [Admin Decision
- Who was the banning admin? -No idea, had no warning
- Why you think the ban should be lifted -I assume I was being banned for hacking, yet im really not that good. My reports arent good, my kdr isnt that good, my accuracty isnt good. Everyone was just feeding me kills. Also, this will add a negative ban score right? And I would like to avoid being banned falsely on other servers too.
When was the ban issued/when did you first notice? 5/2/2015 around 1:05pm EST
- Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who? There were many people, Im not sure who was an admin and who wasnt
- What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use? Not really any

msaterchiefzb

2 May 2015
So this is not a ban? Thanks for your help, I thought that since I was doing well that I was banned. Ty

youareinmyscope

19 Feb 2018
Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other. - BF4
- What is your in-game alias/name? -masterchiefzb
- What reason was stated with the ban/kick? -
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'masterchiefzb' (for 60 minutes) ... Ignoring MD5Tool Queries [Admin Decision
- Who was the banning admin? -No idea, had no warning
- Why you think the ban should be lifted -I assume I was being banned for hacking, yet im really not that good. My reports arent good, my kdr isnt that good, my accuracty isnt good. Everyone was just feeding me kills. Also, this will add a negative ban score right? And I would like to avoid being banned falsely on other servers too.
When was the ban issued/when did you first notice? 5/2/2015 around 1:05pm EST
- Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who? There were many people, Im not sure who was an admin and who wasnt
- What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use? Not really any

punkbuster keeps kicking me for no reason, i think im just going to quit playing the game i love

29 Sep 2017
Ist da nicht dieser bug wo man punk buster einfach nur aktualisieren muss?
Is not there this bug where you just need to update punk buster? You could try to update punkbuster or go to the bf4 folder > And click on the punkbuster sign
Hope that helps