Ban Appeal - BF4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Heffron

Heffron

25 Mar 2022
Hello guys, I just recently started playing on your server and got banned for N word. First of all I am sorry for that, but if you will look up that comment it was not meant to be racist in any way. I was reffering to our tanks camping outside the zones and I typed something like "Move up ******". I was not trying to offend anyone and of course I understand my mistake and it will not happen again. Sorry for that. Really appreciate your server and active admins there that helped me this morning while I joined first time.

In case of unbaning me:
Ingame and Origin name: HeffronDevilDog

Thanks guys, and once more sorry. ✌️

leandre0310

leandre0310

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
Somewhere in France
Hello,
In theory, just before making this unban request, you are supposed to have read the thread entitled "Noobs R Us --- Charter of Respect --- 2020" which is located just above.

So as you have seen in this thread, we have a 0 tolerance for racism. Whether it's voluntary or not, whether you say that nasty word against a friend of yours or a random player the treatment is the same.
Every day an unimaginable number of people are victims of racism and we do not want this to happen on our server.
Our server aims to have fun and that's why many people find our server awesome thanks to the admins who care about it 😉

For me, unless a @Heeds disagrees with my opinion, the ban will not be lifted.

Heffron

Heffron

25 Mar 2022
Yea I got it, its quite funny tbh cause I am colored as well lol. But I got you and appreciate the rules. As I said, it was not meant to sound racist but it was a mistake from my side of course - thats why I tried to reason with you guys and apologize.

Thanks for your fast response to my request. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread