[BF4] Ban Appeal BF4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
F

FaneZeu

13 Jun 2021
  • What is your in-game alias/name? FaneZeu
  • What reason was stated with the ban/kick? I typid in squad chat to my friend "nignogNoob" and i was about to type "join Discord" but i got banned
  • Who was the banning admin? It was the protection system that banned me .
  • Why you think the ban should be lifted: I am not toxic. I just typed to my friend , he was the only one in squad. I might have other warnings because a few days back the player and the admins were making Yo mama Jokes and i got some warnings .

There isn't really anything positive to see in your chat log since you have been playing on the server that would suggest that this is just a one-off incident. The term used is really racist regardless of who it is aimed at - there are automatic warnings that indicate the consequences of such language. My thoughts are that the ban should be left in place but am open to any argument for lifting it.

It was never intended to harm anyone. I don't think my chat is that toxic or negative. The only bad things i say are ussually about the maps (i called them "ugly maps" ) but one admin said i should not say that anylonger because it's not ok. I am not a toxic person and i know what i did can be considered toxic or harmfull and i know that i should shut up from now and jsut talk to my friends in private. I won;t do such things anymore. I just want to play on your server with my friends. I will completly disable chat when im on your server. I now know the rules and won t happen ever again.

I'm also very sorry for what i did

I have opened a discussion so that other members can have a say on this and we will get back to you soon.

Just a quick reaction, the "yo mamma jokes" was initiated by me and every player taking part in it had their language counter reset. So it has no relation to the ban you got now.

Just a quick reaction, the "yo mamma jokes" was initiated by me and every player taking part in it had their language counter reset. So it has no relation to the ban you got now.
I understand. I don t think i said other bad words exept those...and the last one.

We have discussed this and have changed it to a one week temporary ban effective now.

Please be aware that whilst we know there is player banter and the language nanny doesn't understand that and will act accordingly. To be honest there are some admins that would have given the same sanction as the nanny did with that word. It isn't completely cut and dried as to what the word means and that its meaning can depend on location. Treat this as a last chance and think before hitting enter after typing something in the chat.

Our aim is to create a server where you can have fun and that includes banter in chat but at the same time we also want to be inclusive by avoiding any comments that can be offensive. That isn't trying to be politically correct but just sensitive to others.

Reactions: RIZLOID

Users who are viewing this thread