Ban Appeal - BF2 NRU no air combat server

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.Canyon

15 Mar 2012
Las Vegas USA
Hello All,
I was just banned from the NRU BF2 no air combat server about 10 minutes ago, and I do not know why :[
PS - my handle is Notable_Groin_Injury now. I lost my login for H.Canyon some time ago and haven't been able to recover it.
I was fighting in a tank then was disconnected with a window stating I was kicked for excessive team-killing or by a successful vote. Then the message changed to "Banned" for the same reason... I think??? It happened so fast I can't be sure. I don't know who banned me, nor can I recall which admins were there.
It was at Sharqi, and I was on the American team defending the TV Station. I did have an unintentional TK to Jaeger X several minutes before the ban which I apologized twice for.
I just don't understand why I was banned? I must admit I was not reading any text at the exact moment due to being surrounded by enemies. But I do not recall any TK's or even team damage immediately before the kick/ban.
Would you please be so kind as to consider unbanning me? This is my favorite server, and I always do my best to obey the rules.
Cheers,
Rick

Added after reading some other banned threads:
Someone may have been mad at me because I was doing very well in the tank. If I missed an armor whoring warning I do apologize. I only jumped in the tank in the first place(after defending on foot for half the round) because enemies were actively trying to steal it. I did use it about 3 or 4 times in a row though.

Last edited:

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
I gave you a weeks ban for spawncamping. You got two warnings not to spawncamp infront of construction. You cant take that flag in a tank and you spawnkilled me at least 3 times there and alot of other players so I gave you the warnings and after some minutes you were still there shooting in the building,so I banned you. And dont tell you were defending TV, you were at the corner infront of construction shooting in the building. I would have lifted the ban today for Notable_Groin_Injury but after you telling us that youre H.Canyon, a regular who should knowthe rules, I am more pissed and would say the full weeks ban stays...

IT WAS NOT ABOUT YOU DOING GOOD IN A TANK; IT WAS ABOUT YOU SHOOTING SPAWNING PLAYERS!

Last edited:

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
At least its not a big deal and I lift your ban tomorow, so you can play again. But please have the no spawncamping and spawnkilling in mind...
case closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.