[BF4] Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
WZHUH

WZHUH

8 Sep 2020
Dear NOOBS R US team,

today, on the 8th September 2020, I played a round of Battlefield 4 on the server "=NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz " at around 6:40 PM MET. My ingame ID is "WZHUH". I had an admin in my squad and he was saying something. I just replied "Yeah man I totally agree" as a joke, it was not meant to harm him. Then he said something again. I first said "Oh my god a British" and then "British people be like" as a joke, I did not have any racist intentions because why should I? It is just a meme and as I know memes are not forbidden on the server. Then I apologized and said "Sorry". Shortly after that I got banned. I did not get any warning etc. I just got banned and I don't understand why. I think that it's admin abuse. The stated reason for the ban was "Being a dick". Sadly I don't remember the admin's name. And I apologize for sending the same message two times into the GameTracker's message board. It would be very kind if you lifted the ban because I think that I did not behave like a "dick" since I stopped after 1 minute and did not trigger the admin any further. And for me "Being a dick" is not a valid justification in this case. In addition to that I did not receive any warning.

I thank you very much in advance and wish you a nice day/night.

Best regards,

WZHUH

Dear all,

In reply to this appeal,

I grant that I am new member and also that i am a new Admin. I recall the temp ban that was made by myself yesterday. As far as I am aware I temp banned (24 hours) for being a dick. I was stating locations of nearby for the enemies to squad and did not appreciate being told to shut up and other comments I cannot recall from memory. I do feel it was a correct action to take as he was offered a choice i believe to calm his self and curb his language.

I have no animosity towards this player and would welcome him back to the server any time... aslong as the main rule of respecting other players is observed.

End Report.

BodyBag

Reactions: lakaelo
Dear NOOBS R US team,

today, on the 8th September 2020, I played a round of Battlefield 4 on the server "=NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz " at around 6:40 PM MET. My ingame ID is "WZHUH". I had an admin in my squad and he was saying something. I just replied "Yeah man I totally agree" as a joke, it was not meant to harm him. Then he said something again. I first said "Oh my god a British" and then "British people be like" as a joke, I did not have any racist intentions because why should I? It is just a meme and as I know memes are not forbidden on the server. Then I apologized and said "Sorry". Shortly after that I got banned. I did not get any warning etc. I just got banned and I don't understand why. I think that it's admin abuse. The stated reason for the ban was "Being a dick". Sadly I don't remember the admin's name. And I apologize for sending the same message two times into the GameTracker's message board. It would be very kind if you lifted the ban because I think that I did not behave like a "dick" since I stopped after 1 minute and did not trigger the admin any further. And for me "Being a dick" is not a valid justification in this case. In addition to that I did not receive any warning.

I thank you very much in advance and wish you a nice day/night.

Best regards,

WZHUH

Dear WZHUH.

I have made a responce to your appeal please see below. As for your statement that nothing was warned or further agrivated in the caht board,, I remind you we were in squad VOICE chat.

Regards,

BodyBag

Dear all,

In reply to this appeal,

I grant that I am new member and also that i am a new Admin. I recall the temp ban that was made by myself yesterday. As far as I am aware I temp banned (24 hours) for being a dick. I was stating locations of nearby for the enemies to squad and did not appreciate being told to shut up and other comments I cannot recall from memory. I do feel it was a correct action to take as he was offered a choice i believe to calm his self and curb his language.

I have no animosity towards this player and would welcome him back to the server any time... aslong as the main rule of respecting other players is observed.

End Report.

BodyBag

Thank you very much for your reply and that you are willing to recall the ban. But I have to say that I can not remember saying "shut up" and I did not interrupt you for any longer than one minute. And even if it is voice chat there is still no reason to ban me for "being a dick". I could understand that you banned me, If I had interrupted you for more than 5 minutes. In the end you could have muted me. After that I decided to not longer interrupt you because I stopped after three stupid comments and then I said "Sorry". I was playing with a friend and he can approve this.

Anyways, I thank you again for your response and I wish you a pleasent day/night.

Regards,

WZHUH

Users who are viewing this thread