Ban 28.09.2013 (AforD||HUbi)

AforD||Hubi

28 Sep 2013
Hi Guys,

i've been banned from your BF2 Server Noobs R Us No Fly Zone on september 28th at about 22:05.
The reason for the ban as far as i could have seen was possible cheating??!
So plz have a look into the logs. I'am playing BF2 a long long time just right from the beginning but i never used to cheat within the game therefore i ask to unban me.

Thx for your comments and btw nice server ;-)

Regards.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Hi Afor, thanks for appealing here. It was me who banned you after a number of tremendously good hits over a Long distance with one shot. We will check into it and will revert asap, stay tuned.
Thanks yr Patience and understanding to be checked.

AforD||Hubi

28 Sep 2013
Hi Bond. thanks for your reply.
i totally understand your behaviour. Sometimes BF2 behaves a bit strange in that way. One time you hit everything with a one shot another time nothing ;-).
So please check me and tell me your result.

Kind regards

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
OK, we checked you and it Looks like you are just very good M8.
Ban will be lifted asap. Thanks for being Patient and enjoy playing again on our Servers.
Pls have a look though not too use tank constantly please, that is just a hint from our side.

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Its good that you are not cheating, but on the other hand you need to improve your playing manners....for exemple try Reading for time to time the ingame server rules that are scrolling all the time on BF2 no fly server....some days ago you were playing there and you were tank/armor/apc whoring....you were warned. beeing good at a game its not the same as not beeing able to read. You can do both right? So next time you play at NOOBS, please take a moment, read the server rules and obey them! See you in game.