Ban 15.9.2013 (Perunamuusi)

Perunamuusi

15 Sep 2013
Hello!

Ive been playing Battlefield 2 NRU server since this years spring. I have never had any problems with any players and I have enjoyed that there is a server which has the 64 size maps, but NO aircombat which I dont like always.

I suprised just half hour ago when I joined the NRU server and the map was Blue Pearl. I was playing as Chinese and AT man. After five minutes play I heard how the US commander used his ability to call artillery, so I warned our team by writing 5 or 6 times "ARTY" to the teamchat. After this I was disconnected and banned. Reason was chatspam.

Im sad about this because Ive liked your server so much and I understand I made a mistake. Ive read the rules many times when Im reloading a new map and I havent done any stupid things before. I just thought it was little harsh that I was not even warned before banning.

Is it possible to remove my ban from the servers? I´d love to play there again and I apologize my actions that I did today. I have no problems with server rules, but when Im targeted for some stupid actions or Im doing something wrong atleast I apreciate that Im being warned :)

Regads,
Perunamuusi

Perunamuusi

15 Sep 2013
Yup, It seemed to be a temporary. But thanks to the admin it wasnt permanent! Have a nice sunday! :)

Perunamuusi

15 Sep 2013
Okay... :D For a while I thought I was really banned for eternity. But nice to hear it was because of the mod manager.

Have a nice week and see you at the Battlefield!