Auto ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loeft1

NRU Member
Normally we give people the benefit of the doubt and lift the ban if they have just good stats or if its clearly a second account.
Your case is a bit different going by the aliases you choose for yourself:

2Fast4Recoil
AimB0at-Cookies
Do_U_Evn_Reg_Bro
Do_you_Evn_Macro
Hitreg-Macro
Incoming_Repot
Legit-Cookies
Macro-Cookies
No_a1m_No_Recoil
Norecoil-Macro
NoSpread-Cookies
OneSh0t-Cookies
Random_Hitreg
Recoil_Cookie
RecoilTohard
Sa_Opplagt_Makro

Combined with the number of Metabans (3) I found I'm going to deny your ban appeal.

BAN STAYS

sheffweds09

Really so because i like to change my name and have fun with it i get banned ...

and btw im a competitive BF3 player and this is a 2nd account i can even upload gameplay if you want to see i dont cheat

ESL Frag vid > [video=youtube;_eDFKGbYdHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDFKGbYdHI[/video]

so please dont jump to conclusions based on an account name

Last edited:

sgt_diamonddog

you do have 3 metabans mate so you dont really sound legit and uploading a vid dosnt prove you dont cheat. it just means you turned them of for the vid lol

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
and beside that you have typical names for testing macros and cheat.

2Fast4RecoilAimB0at-Cookies
Do_U_Evn_Reg_Bro
Do_you_Evn_Macro
Hitreg-Macro
Incoming_Repot
Legit-Cookies
Macro-Cookies
No_a1m_No_Recoil
Norecoil-Macro
NoSpread-Cookies
OneSh0t-Cookies
Random_Hitreg
Recoil_Cookie
RecoilTohard
Sa_Opplagt_Makro
no recoil, no spread, one hit and so on. looks like you are not only a competitve player even more a fool to use this kind of names. every serious server admin would ban your ass from his server with your suspicious gamesplay and this names. lol

there are 1000th of other servers out there and you feel free to be competitive there.

sheffweds09

Ok so because i like to troll with my name and make high rnake players cry thats mean im a hacker ok sure dude...

Oh and the video you said about wasnt on public it was ESL gameplay so if i was going to cheat wouldnt i hack against good players

and what the fuck as my metabans got to do with it not my fault some admins are retarded and dont know the difference between a good player and a hacker

and if you bothered to look thru my other vids on that channel you would see my gameplay is legit

but if you still feel the need to ban me what ever i guess ...

Last edited:

sordids

NRU Member
question 1 lol where is he banned on metabans i cant find nothing

question 2 lol again esl league players are good maybe hes a pro :D

seems clean on pbbans but loefts call :D

Loeft1

NRU Member
Fact of the matter is our anti cheat software picked you out based on your stats, you appealed and we had a look.
If we unban you, it would only ban you again next time you are on our servers unless we white-list you. For this we would have to 100% trust you as we basically just gave you a free pass. This we don't, based on a number of things one of is the type of account names you choose, and yes your choices in life do mean something even these, so maybe lesson learnt for BF4.
In the end your a guest on our servers and we choose not to have you in anymore.

sheffweds09

http://metabans.com/search/Do_U_Evn_Reg_Bro here is my bans sordids but can you tell me why you have linked that other account to me as that is not mine MunteerHunter

Ok you say based on a number of things yet you only mention names so please tell me what other things

as too me you only seem to be upholding this ban based on my names which i use to troll high rank players

as you can see my stats are nothing special just annoyed that due to this im now also banned form other servers following your ban list ..

Last edited:

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
you are either a hacker/MACRO USER etc etc or a fukin smart arse with your names ,,,,
i personnaly would not want to see a person like you on OUR SERVERS ...
sorry but i feel you are arrogant or just an asshole choosing those names.

sheffweds09

Congrats fucoffhackers you are the exact sort of player i have these names for just look how mad you got
and yes im arrogant because im know im good whats wrong with that :)

sordids

NRU Member
Do we really need to slate people who are appealing on our servers ?
do they cheat ? yes/no fuck knows but im seeing this alot lately where our own clan members come on here and stick there nose in to abuse gamers who are basically appealing against there bans !
just think before you post,how does it make the clan look when u slate people and just remember it was u guys who bought in the rule for swearing in the servers at admins so how does this look for us when we do it back ?

rant over !

sheffweds09

Thanks sordids at least you seem to be reasonable all i wanted to do was appeal and hopefully sort this out in a reasonable manner as i hate having a ? against my name :)

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
yes i suppose i was a bit feisty sordids , but i just dont like arogant people....do you ? i am good at lots of things and dont mean player a computer game ;)
you should know i dont normally accuse people of being hacks just dirty players .
@shef no i dont mean me (read some of my other posts if you want to know what i am like , but if you wind people up in life onw day you will pick on the wrong guy ?

you ,know what you are right it is none of my buisiness ...BF3 , soory for that

@sheff ... yea because i am sure you are such a nice guy ? i doubt it .

Last edited:

sheffweds09

@fucoffhackers
pls stfu you know nothing about me so dont come in with insults and been a dick when all i was trying to do was clear my ban .

Loeft1

NRU Member
@sheffweds09: The decision has been made, its our call to lift the ban or not.

@all the rest, this thread will now be closed before this turns into a bigger mud throwing competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.