AT OUR SERVER ------> DICE WORKERS, i wanna getting this weapon back

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
I had used this fucking Nice 1911+TAC, Sileneced Weapon. I WANNA HAVE THIS WEAPON BAAAACK

[video=youtube;YpGhOCwDJN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGhOCwDJN0&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

Rebirth

To be honest, I like to burstfire my g18suppressed :p, also you can practically snipe from hipfire with the p90 grip and lasersight.

Sweney

NRU Member
g18s for people who can shoot. real men use the M1911 :p and the relvolvers. Morchen they also have silenced Shotguns i think they have it for the Spas 12 the Dal and sledgehamer. they also have the 93r with a laser

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Re: AT OUR SERVER ------> DICE WORKERS, i wanna getting this weapon back

g18s for people who can shoot. real men use the M1911 :p and the relvolvers. Morchen they also have silenced Shotguns i think they have it for the Spas 12 the Dal and sledgehamer. they also have the 93r with a laser
i know at Flight Maps i have Killed a Dice Worker and my ammo was all, and i have steal his equip.... and after i looking what for weapon did i find there Ö.ö supressed Pistol with Lasermark, and some other things to use it was a .... ahaaahaaa situation after some kills i died 2 or 4 mins later and after that i searched the Person to become it back, i want this cool weapons back