AT OUR SERVER ------> DICE WORKERS, i wanna getting this weapon back

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Psycho_Moerchen, 1 February 2013.

1. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

I had used this fucking Nice 1911+TAC, Sileneced Weapon. I WANNA HAVE THIS WEAPON BAAAACK

[video=youtube;YpGhOCwDJN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGhOCwDJN0&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

2. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

To be honest, I like to burstfire my g18suppressed :p, also you can practically snipe from hipfire with the p90 grip and lasersight.

3. Sweney

NRU Member

g18s for people who can shoot. real men use the M1911 :p and the relvolvers. Morchen they also have silenced Shotguns i think they have it for the Spas 12 the Dal and sledgehamer. they also have the 93r with a laser

4. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: AT OUR SERVER ------> DICE WORKERS, i wanna getting this weapon back

i know at Flight Maps i have Killed a Dice Worker and my ammo was all, and i have steal his equip.... and after i looking what for weapon did i find there Ö.ö supressed Pistol with Lasermark, and some other things to use it was a .... ahaaahaaa situation after some kills i died 2 or 4 mins later and after that i searched the Person to become it back, i want this cool weapons back

5. lakaelo

NRU Heed

AW: AT OUR SERVER ------> DICE WORKERS, i wanna getting this weapon back

.44er with silencer?? bloody hell i will have this too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice