Arma 3 Zeus missions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

Steadyhand08

26 May 2021
As I generally love you guys (most fun iv had with group of people in actual years)

I want to let you know that I'm offering to those interested to run arma3 zues nights

(Think dungeons and dragons DM, but for milsims)

I don't really expect anyone here to be into it but just in case their is 4 or more of you the offer is their.

If people want more information I can expand on what it is.

My style is mostly small missions or situations that the players plan for and then try and execute

Reactions: Body Bag
I don’t have Arma 3 but from what I heard about it sounds fun. I think @Body Bag is into Arma 3 iirc.

As I generally love you guys (most fun iv had with group of people in actual years)

I want to let you know that I'm offering to those interested to run arma3 zues nights

I don't really expect anyone here to be into it but just in case their is 4 or more of you the offer is their.

My style is mostly small missions or situations that the players plan for and then try and execute
I have ARMA 3 and really want to play it but never really understood the game that well, I don't think I got zues (isn't it a expansion pack) anyway I would love to play it with u

Yeh arma3 can be odd like that lol.

However what I'm offering is coop option where I'm controlling what's happens.

For example you guys are tasked with destorying an ZSU at night in prep for an invasion.

The start of the game I explain where you guys need to go and then its up to you.

It's decided your going in via boats so I spawn in some and you guys load up plan and head off.

I see your heading towards the beach so I spawn a small patrol on the beach for guys to deal with.

Akarha decides a Rpg is weapon of choice and blows up the patrol.

Once iv finished laughing I decide that's made a lot of noise and spawn in transport full of guys and have them head towords the beach.

You guys spot them and hide and avoid taking them on and head towards the objective.

I spawn patrols on the way to objective to simulate the bad guys looking for you.

Etc etc

With zues coop it really is what ever the players want it to be :)

I try to avoid having anymore board just running A to B. I at least make running A to B involve some kind of thinking

Sorry for typos very dislixc

That said arma3 is absolutely not for everyone and I know this is a battlefield community so it's just an offer for those who might want the odd milsim night :)

Last edited:
I have ARMA 3 and really want to play it but never really understood the game that well, I don't think I got zues (isn't it a expansion pack) anyway I would love to play it with u
If you can get at least 2 others I can do a small mission zues comes with the base game now :)

Reactions: Body Bag

For example you guys are tasked with destorying an ZSU at night in prep for an invasion.

The start of the game I explain where you guys need to go and then its up to you.

It's decided your going in via boats so I spawn in some and you guys load up plan and head off.

I see your heading towards the beach so I spawn a small patrol on the beach for guys to deal with.

Once iv finished laughing I decide that's made a lot of noise and spawn in transport full of guys and have them head towords the beach.

You guys spot them and hide and avoid taking them on and head towards the objective.

I spawn patrols on the way to objective to simulate the bad guys looking.

Etc etc

I try to avoid having anymore board just running A to B. I at least make running A to B involve some kind of thinking

That said arma3 is absolutely not for everyone and I know this is a battlefield community so it's just an offer for those who might want the odd milsim night :)
Yess that sounds awesome I would love that. Do i need the expansion pack for that? I would love to play that. I always felt arma is a game you have to play with couple of friends in order to bring it's full potential

Yess that sounds awesome I would love that. Do i need the expansion pack for that? I would love to play that. I always felt arma is a game you have to play with couple of friends in order to bring it's full potential
No expansions needed :) coop arma is still the best multiplayer iv had :)

Reactions: CapHunterx

I spawn patrols on the way to objective to simulate the bad guys looking for you.

Etc etc

Because I‘ve watched hours and hours of Random Arma Bullshittery I feel like I have the optimal qualifications to participate and be a valuable member to the team :D

I‘d also be down, so I just have to buy the base game?

Because I‘ve watched hours and hours of Random Arma Bullshittery I feel like I have the optimal qualifications to participate and be a valuable member to the team :D

I‘d also be down, so I just have to buy the base game?
Hahaha

Not going to lie it was those videos that first got me into arma :p even got to play with some of them

Yeh just need the base game, won't be faffing with mods :)

Awesome we can play anytime next week expect for Thursday I just need to know which night people are down for :)

I need to spend this week making a map template (the one I have Is for 60 people plus mods so it's not stable for you guys lol)

Awesome we can play anytime next week expect for Thursday I just need to know which night people are down for :)

I need to spend this week making a map template (the one I have Is for 60 people plus mods so it's not stable for you guys lol)
alright ill starts playing the campain to get a bit familiar with the game movement and cominations. i only remember how to use map and compas but all the 1000000+ keybinds i have no idea of.

im down every night except this weekend

alright ill starts playing the campain to get a bit familiar with the game movement and cominations. i only remember how to use map and compas but all the 1000000+ keybinds i have no idea of.

im down every night except this weekend
Beware the campaign is a janky bullshit mess and not reflective of what arma can be like :)

Yeah just let me know in advance and I can make sure I’ll have time then :)

This weekend and next week Monday I don’t have time though

oooo I love Arma, nearly as much as Battlefield,,lol,
I have almost 5K hours on the game did I say IM in... lol

Awesome also if anyone reading this is interested but is worried they don't no how to play don't worry, only way to learn is to jump in and play.

You never screw up as bad me who once shot Quebec of ZF fame in the back of the head while trying to throw a granade, I got some spicy feedback for that one :p

Reactions: Akhara and Body Bag

Users who are viewing this thread