Applying to be a NOOB ! ! ! !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Ok my friends it seems that today you have more than a membership application, saw the uncleneck application and decided to apply to. Besides to be honest ive been thinking on doing it for a while now, so here it goes!

1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality -

My name is Nelson, im 38 years old and im Portuguese

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!

- Well since medal of honor Breakthrough, COD series, Counter Strike BF2142 always been Daffy Duck!

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.

- Yes im am permanently banned from a BF2 server (I will be happy to provide the server name to a admin if they wish so. Didnt want to post here for obvious reasons). Not because ive cheated (never did and never will) but because na argument i had with a member/admin/dictator of the clan. Diferent opinions on server issues, i though i was beeing treated unfair, explained politely my point of view, got a very bossy and "f***" you im in charge so i can do what i want answer, and i told this person to "stick the server and his arrogante attitude where the sun dont shine!) Those were even my exact words, got to say that was not my finest moment but what is done is done.

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?

- I play BF2 since it started, still love the game. I do like very much your server and found out a bunch of guys that love the game as i do and above all you are all players that want to have clean fun on the servers. You have things very organized. I like order. I think i could be of help.

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: SEK (EURO FANNY) mr x pfft bring back sek-leader
2: SORDIDS
3: SEAMAN STAINS (ACTS THE COCK BUT REALLY A BIG TEDDY BEAR )
4:
5:

Thought on introducing myself and let you all decide if i am worth it or not!

Thx for Reading, and whatever this might end, ill see you all on the battlefields!!

another good recruit "2 in a day" always goes for the flag,team player on ts and never breaks the rules good luck lad

me recommends too ;)

good man always fair and has an open eye :D

Im not played BF2 in months but i would still recommend him becouse of his forum behavior and helping of admins. Looks like he is nice guy and would be good addition to clan.

4: steffos
5: heikk

so here we go. ok seaman normaly can not give his recommendation because he is only a clan firend but not give a shit of this. he is a part of us and his vote count as well. ;) and yes he is a cock.

Played with Daffy several times- good guy and up for banter

we've had some fun rounds so a 'yes' from me

* Heik..get your arse back onto BF2 for old times sake- we miss bagging your Finnish corpse and bring that Sauerkraut pimmel muncher Sascha with you for back up

Last edited:
Yes spunky come to bf3 and bring mothy with you.we have have c4 and cake

yes from me daffy , you have been a great help recently to keep server asshole free :)

Re : Applying to be a NOOB ! ! ! !

hi daffy ,
the few times that i saw on the field of battle ,,,he kills me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
but fortunately i like the duck ..............good luck for application :)

* Heik..get your arse back onto BF2 for old times sake- we miss bagging your Finnish corpse and bring that Sauerkraut pimmel muncher Sascha with you for back up

Come to BF3 and i make some My Little Pony -mettwurst. :tbag:

Ok my friends it seems that today you have more than a membership application, saw the uncleneck application and decided to apply to. Besides to be honest ive been thinking on doing it for a while now, so here it goes!

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!

- Well since medal of honor Breakthrough, COD series, Counter Strike BF2142 always been Daffy Duck!

- Yes im am permanently banned from a BF2 server (I will be happy to provide the server name to a admin if they wish so. Didnt want to post here for obvious reasons). Not because ive cheated (never did and never will) but because na argument i had with a member/admin/dictator of the clan. Diferent opinions on server issues, i though i was beeing treated unfair, explained politely my point of view, got a very bossy and "f***" you im in charge so i can do what i want answer, and i told this person to "stick the server and his arrogante attitude where the sun dont shine!) Those were even my exact words, got to say that was not my finest moment but what is done is done.

- I play BF2 since it started, still love the game. I do like very much your server and found out a bunch of guys that love the game as i do and above all you are all players that want to have clean fun on the servers. You have things very organized. I like order. I think i could be of help.

4:
5:

Thx for Reading, and whatever this might end, ill see you all on the battlefields!!

naaah i disagree mate, your finish moment was when you busted three airwhores and showed us hamza's true colors :)

4:
5:

add me to the recommendations list mate, but its gonna be too bad we loose you as our undercover operative ;-) im certain we could have more awsome results like what you pulled earlier if we had a few guys undercover to see how ppl behave when theres no admins around to pull them in their ears *_*

Played with Daffy several times- good guy and up for banter

we've had some fun rounds so a 'yes' from me

yes heik i agree with the spunks, get your @ss back on BF2 AND on ts ;-) XD

ok, nelson. all checks are done and we only need your forum activity a bit more. you only have 16 posts now and we decided to need some more activity so please take this month to you "activity month" lol so we all know how you are. :)

same we said to uncleneckcutter so it is fair for all too.

so we can start the voting after hits time.

same goes for you daffy,the nano second you become a member spunky and i have a special welcome for you lol xxx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread