APPLYCATION OF SPARTA ( chriskrass )

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jamesy..you're back!

ffs get your arse back in game..I cant terrorise all these fannies single handedly, I need my trusted wingman back to tag team Greeks,Belgians,Germans,Swedes,French,Welsh and various other nationalities into submission

Last night we had a mad 'round or two' of NRU chaos which was cryin out for you lol...so step back into the fray once again Badgeroo and lets t-bag & terrorise at will mwwuhauaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

been realy busy at work mate and had a few boat jobs on the go but its all winding up now.so any day now we will cement our place as the no fly daddys and slap some euro fannys about.
we wont rest till mac has a full inbox and one of the ban now ask questions later cocks has a breakdown lmao once glen mederios has his tags on we need to make a ehhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome video lmfao muhahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

been realy busy at work mate and had a few boat jobs on the go but its all winding up now.so any day now we will cement our place as the no fly daddys and slap some euro fannys about.
we wont rest till mac has a full inbox and one of the ban now ask questions later cocks has a breakdown lmao once glen mederios has his tags on we need to make a ehhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome video lmfao muhahahahaha

[video=youtube;MLxTEV5vpyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLxTEV5vpyg[/video] 3

ahhhhhhhhhh old glen lmfao lmfao

Best of luck with your application.

lmao you cocks. just doing the recommendation list and not saying all the time "add me to the list" lmao bite me all you cocks. make a list and put your fuckings names on it. lol

5 recomendations:
1. bond76
2. heikkinen
3.prooi

@mr.tzatziki don´t write in caps lock all the time. this means yelling. lol

good look with ur applying mr chriskrass

just started again...lol

Last edited:
jooooooooooo chris :) ( um in der guten alten bf2 Tradition zu bleiben ;) )

Viel Glück ! Werd mal wieder bei euch in bf2 vorbeischaun...

- - - Updated - - -

jooooooooooo chris :) ( um in der guten alten bf2 Tradition zu bleiben ;) )

Viel Glück ! Werd mal wieder bei euch in bf2 vorbeischaun...

NOOO WAAAY!!! JUST 1 BIG BOLD "NO"! :D looool I know why - it's because of me on TS

put me on "NO" recommendation list

AW: APPLYCATION OF SPARTA ( chriskrass )

Big Thanks again to allllllllll , i Quote Michael Jackson: I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL :)

@MR ARTHUR_Br83 ,for you i have a Special SUPRISE next time INGAME,Always look back muhahahhaha :)

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Big Thanks again to allllllllll , i Quote Michael Jackson: I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL :)

@MR ARTHUR_Br83 ,for you i have a Special SUPRISE next time INGAME,Always look back muhahahhaha :)

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Why always double hhhmmmm...........

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Why always double hhhmmmm...........

Chris, I would like to wish you all the best with your application! :)

on bloody time you greek fanny XD I know the list is prolly around 10 recommenders now but ima add my own recommendation to this bloke hes great TBAG material and always funny to game with XD Those tags will look nice on ya so without further ado the recommendation is now 11 instead of 10'ish :p xD

the big Advantage btw will be....if he wears NRU tags he will give away his fanny tags he was wearing a while ago.....so I dont make the mistake again of banning him a 3rd time :D

the big Advantage btw will be....if he wears NRU tags he will give away his fanny tags he was wearing a while ago.....so I dont make the mistake again of banning him a 3rd time :D

And if you do, i'll make the 4th :D

Finally ya greek fanny!!!!!! Next time you'll get:banned: from the server it will be with NRU tags!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AW: APPLYCATION OF SPARTA ( chriskrass )

@Fanny-Daffy portogues Duck,we minorities should stick together,let us better t-ban-bag some scots and Germans,here must be large nests
there are so many of them..lolo

@Sniffing Mr Arthur the same goes for you!! you decide:you want to get or to give..lolo

Users who are viewing this thread