Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
waxxzer

waxxzer

NRU Member
21 Jul 2014
Churchilllaan 69, Delft, Netherlands
Dear all,

I know I'm one day early... but couldn't wait any longer :) Want to apply since I love playing with you guys (and a lady). I enjoy the friendlyness of NRU and it's memers a lot. I hope you will support my application!

1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality
Rutger van Mazijk, 35, The Netherlands

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!
All games: waxxzer, sometimes waxxzerNL

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.
Never banned. Sometimes kicked for outdated PB.

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?
Sportman like behaviour, nice talks on TS, Teamplay, revive-a-lot. And to be honest, i think a lot of you guys and gals already know me a little.

5. Recommending NRU members: (Please fill in if you think I'm fit)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Dear all,

I know I'm one day early... but couldn't wait any longer :) Want to apply since I love playing with you guys (and a lady). I enjoy the friendlyness of NRU and it's memers a lot. I hope you will support my application!

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!

Sportman like behaviour, nice talks on TS, Teamplay, revive-a-lot. And to be honest, i think a lot of you guys and gals already know me a little.

1: SEK
2:
3:
4:
5:

Dear all,

2:
3:
4:
5:

2: Steffos666
3:
4:
5:

be carefull ---------- we have more than one lady here ^^

YES hes a good guy

3: lakaelo
4: RIZ

Nice guy, fair player and good teammate. I recommend. :)

3: lakaelo
4: RIZ
5 Heik88

Waxxzer, you have always been a very fair, kind, impartial and team-oriented player.
Great to see your application here, I wish you the very best of luck. :)

Odp: Application

I am not authorized as I'm not in NRU clan, but I've played many hours with mr. waxxer and will surely be a worthy representative of the NRU Clan. Always plays by the rules, is a good a soldier :) I hope you will be NRU waxxer. Good luck :)

so at first the recommendations are done. also the forum activity with 60 days is well done.

gametime is just a little step to get the 100 hours on our server.

68 hours bf2:
=NRU= Noobs r us No Fly Server BF2hub ranked : Top Players

bf3: 5,68 + 3,1 + 1,7 + 11,33 = 21,81
=NRU= Noobs R Us | 24/7 Caspian | 1000 Tickets | Fast Vehicle : Top Players
=NRU= Noobs R Us | 24/7 Operation Firestorm | 1000 Tickets : Top Players
=NRU= Noobs r us | Vanilla Maps | Noobs welcome : Top Players
=NRU= Noobs R Us | Fly Maps | 1000 Tickets | PBBans : Top Players

bf4 8,67:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.79.40:30000/top_players/?query=waxxzer&Search=Search

so all in all you have now 98,48 hours gametime on our server and that means just 1 or 2 days more and you have done the 100 hours gametime on NRU servers.

i will do some backgroundchecks and than we can start a vote after you get your hours. :)

RutgervM... Clearly me.. Used that a while when i had troubles getting account restored. The zeffirum?? Doesnt ring a bell. Maybe my brother when he still used to live here..*googled it, and yes*. Funny, i can't login with the Lt in front. Even origin says so, but i dont have veteran status for bf2 in battlelog (also not for 2142) :-(

Edit: If he had any bans... (wouldn't surprise me).. he used my key, not my account:confused:

Last edited:
Btw im never seen so hated guy who gets so much No votes.... Im really worried looks like waxxzer is not getting in NRU. :(

(HIHIHI TROLLOLOL i have to do that to every new guy who can not see voting results yet hihii. :welsh:

Users who are viewing this thread