Application to join

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Raven

Raven

NRU Member
3 Apr 2019
Hi guys,

We have been on the BF4 server quite a bit over the last month and have finally made it over to the website.

I am Ray (Raven4281_UK) and my wife is Emily (Mrs_Raven4281) and we are currently wearing NRUF tags to try and stop the server splitting us up and switching us to different teams

We are the new 'love birds' on the server and have been having a great time getting to know some of you.

We have already been made to feel at home and would like to join your family.

Both Emily and I have been gaming for years, starting on MOHAA (where we actually met) and then progressing through COD onto BF.
I wouldn't class us as particularly good but a word of warning, If you kill Emily its like poking a bear with a stick lol.

I am 50 and Emily is 25 (I have been told to put that). What I am trying to say is that we aren't kids but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy having fun.

We look forward to seeing more of you on the server and chatting more with you.

Last edited:
thats nice that you both going that step.
i had done some background checks, ok had done that before because you are quite good lol , and so we can start the application process with the voting. this will least 3 days and than you will get the result. :unsure::p

I'm glad to see the lovebirds apply :3

Reactions: ParisX
Hi guys,

We have been on the BF4 server quite a bit over the last month and have finally made it over to the website.

I am Ray (Raven4281_UK) and my wife is Emily (Mrs_Raven4281) and we are currently wearing NRUF tags to try and stop the server splitting us up and switching us to different teams

We are the new 'love birds' on the server and have been having a great time getting to know some of you.

We have already been made to feel at home and would like ot join your family.

Both Emily and I have been gaming for years, starting on MOHAA (where we actually met) and then progressing through COD onto BF.
I wouldn't class us as particularly good but a word of warning, If you kill Emily its like poking a bear with a stick lol.

I am 50 and Emily is 25 (I have been told to put that). What I am trying to say is that we aren't kids but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy having fun.

We look forward to seeing more of you on the server and chatting more with you.
Yes yes yes

I like the idea of the loser doing the dishes but that would me being on the losing team every time unless I enjoy sleeping on the couch lol

When i started bf4 i was an "ambicious kid" that wanted to be first in team/game and more kills/piloints, but here its all about fun and not loosing/winning :) As an admin's we swithc to spectators and the rejoin the game often, so we loose points/kills , but I have figured out that it is not important at all :) Have fun/laugh with friends is superb :)
When you (i mean both) will be part of NRU , please read the new members area on forum, it is like bible. You knew a lot, but when you read it you know more :)
Fingers crossed for you :) and no matter who does the dishes ;)

Yeah we thought we would bring some youth and vitality to you all :)

no, that glen. i am only 599 years lol

That is true. Good job I didn’t have to attend in person for the new passport as I’m not sure they would accept my ‘normal’ look. When your this old decades just blend in with the centuries. Only knew it was easter because eggs were in the shops. 🙃

051DB375 A0D2 43B4 A315 8BD17FE8DC1B

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread