Application to join the NRU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ItsDABAUZZ

ItsDABAUZZ

Did somebody say TV Missile?
NRU Member
27 Jul 2020
The Netherlands
Hello hello!

With this application, I'd like to formally join you bunch of cocks ;)

First, a little about myself.

The name's Chris, I'm 21 Years old and I was born, raised and live in the Netherlands. Just finished my education to become an IT administrator and already got a job in that field.
Tech has always been a big part of me, so I'm happy that I can do what I love.

I found your server in April this year after taking quite a break for Battlefield 4 and its by far the best server out there. All the admins are fun and engage with the community, waaaaay more than other servers.

I only use DABAUZZ or ItsDABAUZZ for online games, depending on which one is available.

That's all I had to say! See you on the battlefield :D

Damn, he did it !

Hello Chris, welcome here, glad to read this message 😀

Good luck with your application mate ! ;)

Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ
hi chris, and nice to see your application. :D guess its time after nearly 200 hours playing on the server.

xDABAUZZx shall be also your account or more your used name. so all fine and clear. background checks done and nothing special to see. we will start the voting for your trial membership today and this will end after 3 days so you will see the resulat after that. ;-)

you lucky son of a bitch! i've been hunting a job in IT for over 9 months now!

hi chris, and nice to see your application. :D guess its time after nearly 200 hours playing on the server.

xDABAUZZx shall be also your account or more your used name. so all fine and clear. background checks done and nothing special to see. we will start the voting for your trial membership today and this will end after 3 days so you will see the resulat after that. ;-)

Tnx Laka!

I used the name XxDABAUZZxX a long time ago when I played on Xbox. When I moved to pc I switched to xDABAUZZx. Got rid of the x's all together after a while. Just (Its)DABAUZZ now :D
Used to just play CoD, that's where the x's come from :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread