Application to join NRU

• Thread starter johnnyboyy1711
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
johnnyboyy1711

johnnyboyy1711

13 Jul 2020
Hello NRU members,
  • My name's Ivan and I'm a 25 year old. I come from a beautiful country of Croatia. I've been playing games since I know myself, been in clans since around 2007.
  • My fav games were COD's, in which I have thousands of hours (2004-2017), then 3 years ago I found out about BF3 and BF4, and then I fell in love. Favorite things to do in BF4 is piloting attack heli's and tanks, and motivating my team to winning.
  • I love guns to death, also an owner of couple of them. In life I am big fan of mathematics, physics and engineering, and in about a month I will graduate as a mechanical engineer, and hopefully find a job in weapons industry (my dream). And hopefully have time on my hands to play BF4.
I've decided to apply for NRU membership, as NRU server is basically my home on BF4.

My only gamer-ID is JohnnyBoyy1711 on Origin, as I only play BF4 at the moment.

hi ivan, the vote is done and closed and after that 3 days the decision was made, that your are not ready to be a NRU member and to represent the clan at the moment. in this 3 days we had a lot of talking and infos about you and we also got contacted by other player because your ingame attitude was disrespectfull and sometimes unfair and thats a behaviour we not appreciate to see from a admin.

being a admin on our server also means, to step back with your own gaming/gamestyle just to look at some server- or playerissues and we thinking you are not readdy for that.

so please have still fun on the server as a player, be patient and maybe the efforts to change the current issues are noticed and you can make new application.

That is perfectly fine, as I've already cancelled the process by myself.

Everything went to hell few days ago on Golmud, with specific NRU members telling me and M22 we are farming. I had 9 kills, he had 20 in the moment that we were called out "farming".

Specific NRU members said in the same time in the same round it is not farming. I would dare to call this power tripping and admin abuse, which has been going on for some time now.

This is really not cool and unprofessional.

On the other hand, 2 nights later I had 50 kills and 0 deaths with RCB on Paracel storm (you can check all of this), and absolutely no one said a single word.

NRU has to make strict and concise rules regarding farming and similar matter, or this will happen to anyone who is not a braindead noob. Calling out two players just because they are good at something is not really professional, and on the other hand not being consistent in other circumstances.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: HippY and boehoem

Users who are viewing this thread