Application to join NRU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
leandre0310

leandre0310

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
Ducie Island, Pitcairn Islands
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Let me introduce myself (again ^^), I'm a young 23 years old French cock and I live in the region of the best cheese in the world according to my very precise criteria, the Comté (it's not the region but the cheese) :D

I hesitated to make this application for various reasons, but I am too lazy to list them ^^

But as you can read at the moment I finally decided to do it to hope to join this community :)
And a person I'm going to leave anonymous also gave me a very good argument to join you, but you can see the argument in the attached picture (it's a joke of course, or maybe not :unsure:)

Today I use leandre0310 everywhere and before I used the pseudo Landre_25 (a dark story about a accent that didn't pass and a validation without checking) but today this pseudo is only used for my minecraft account because I don't want to change it.

I think I've covered all the important stuff (I've never been good at making long paragraphs to describe myself).

Whatever your decision, I will find you on the battlefield and I will tbag you :tbag:

ps : even if for me it seems logical but my pseudo is my first name (Léandre)

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 37
Hey mate,

Muhahaha you cock :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ha you finally did it! After almost 400 hours on our server, il était temps! What a sincere pleasure to read this! After tbaging and tracking each other on the map so many times lol. Good luck mate (you’ll need it) :D

Hello there. Nice to see your application. Will do the admin stuff once I have had a few more espressos 😀

Have to admit I have never heard of or tried the cheese despite stocking up when we have visited. May be because not really been to that area of France. There are a few places that sell it over here so will add it to the shopping list.

Last edited:
About time and very welcome (y)

ps: Things to remember during the voting process, you start at 100% and every time you kill me this figure goes down by 1%....So dont blow it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks. The place I normally order cheese from has this.

There is a fantastic cheese shop in Edinburgh but the prices really are stupid - double anywhere else. For cheese we cannot get anywhere else I order from here and it always lasts well. Some other shops have gone mouldy within days even when buying in person.

Would normally do a pre-Christmas shopping trip to France through the tunnel but not this year. 😥 will have to use our stock of French cider and beer.

Hey Leandre!

And a person I'm going to leave anonymous also gave me a very good argument to join you, but you can see the argument in the attached picture (it's a joke of course, or maybe not :unsure:)
Hmmm I wonder who that coq is :unsure:

Nice to see this application! good luck with your vote :D

So have done the checks (still waiting for the NSA, CIA, GCHQ, KGB, etc to get back to me though :D) and the voting has started and will be active for 3 days. Good luck.

So have done the checks (still waiting for the NSA, CIA, GCHQ, KGB, etc to get back to me though :D) and the voting has started and will be active for 3 days. Good luck.
SUPO called to inform that no serious violations of law have happened in the finnish soil.

Also we gotta get the tattoo appointment setup for leandre :)

I don't know what your choices will be for the cheese but if you have the choice avoid taking 24 or 36 months, it stings a bit too much, personally I take 6 or 8 months 😅

Damn Comté last time i was in Paris i took lots of cheap comté with me because its still better than the expensive ones in germany.

Same with red wine in france... At least my feeling is that German people don't value good food.

So if you want a yes its one cheese wheel of Comté and a big barrell whine to Cologne.

I know you are supposed to use good ingredients when cooking but the 1.5 euro/1l French table wine has always been great for the stuff we do and to be honest on my palette it doesn't taste that bad either. :D Same for the cheeses we get over here. "Economy" Roquefort in france is just as good as the expensive supermarket stuff available. Always worth getting some Port Salute as the car ends up smelling quite ripe and customs just wave you through. :D

Never found a bad cheese yet. Local cheeses are always better than the packed stuff but when I saw this I had to try it.

Hop hop hop what is going on here? I will have to change my vote if you keep going like that :LOL::LOL: :tbag:

Sans titre
stop it GIF
:LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FreakingRage

Users who are viewing this thread