Application of Waterstone110 :)

• Thread starter waterstone110
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
W

waterstone110

12 Dec 2012
Linz
Hello All,

My name is waterstone110, i would like to join NRU :) (been waiting for long for my 100 hours lol )

Nationality: UK But Currently living in Netherlands
Ban History.... Should be clear...
Kick History.....maybe 1 time...by auto admin..because working as a commander..and suddendly some stuipd guy try to attack the base....lol...so need to be kill him * (Actually...i did inform admin at that time ...but just kicked by auto admin...)

Why i would like to join NRU? lol..i think nru is the best server ever...and i never never play on ther BF2 server.... And being a admin, i could try to maintain the server clear and all player can be playing by follow the rule !:)
As i saw lots of stupid player always try to shoot by heli and jet..those are totall annoying and wanna kick them out.... :)

Direct recommandations:

UncleNeckCutter
..... waiting for more member who will support me :) pleaseeeeeee

UK and now netherlands... bloody hell you are fucked at all. lol

however, welcome martin and thanks for your application.

100 hours gametime should be not the problem.
http://www.gametracker.com/player/waterstone110/81.19.208.28:16567/

also you have join our forum in 2012 but you have to be a bit more "active" at the forum. 1 post in all the time isnt really being active lol

so please take this month ( october ) to be a bit more present and active at forum so you and we can be acquainted with.

hi martin ...

what i know waterstone110 on the battlefield ,,is that i never had the need to prevent the rules of the server ,,( : Rolleyes: finally if i remember correctly : Rolleyes: ): O lol ...
it seems to me to be a good guy .........
and for : ( waiting for more member who will support me pleaseeeeee) : you speak french (??) LOL
good luck with your application ........
:)

hi martin ...

what i know waterstone110 on the battlefield ,,is that i never had the need to prevent the rules of the server ,,( : Rolleyes: finally if i remember correctly : Rolleyes: ): O lol ...
it seems to me to be a good guy .........
and for : ( waiting for more member who will support me pleaseeeeee) : you speak french (??) LOL
good luck with your application ........
:)

hey :)nao07.....no..i speak english and some dutch only lol....

thanks for your support :) XD

- - - Updated - - -

:) hey neck....thanks for support

- - - Updated - - -

lol...i am 100% from uk :)
i love Sunday rose chicken.. XD

- - - Updated - - -

sure :) will try to more present and active in forum ....

was going to say not another dutch cock but then noticed your from the uk so ok with me :D

there r always good and bad dutch cocks,now Waterstone are a bad 1....because hes a foreigner-cock

good luck with ur application

LMAO, I'm gonna gues your dutch goes as far as "Neuken in de keuken" en "Godverdomme" haha...
Like Laka said have an active month on the forums here so we get to know you a bit better and we will start your application (or Laka will actually as I make him doe all the work ;-))

hahahaha....i'ved tried the kitchen Loeft and my wife says goddammit..this awesome

was going to say not another dutch cock but then noticed your from the uk so ok with me :D

there r always good and bad dutch cocks,now Waterstone are a bad 1....because hes a foreigner-cock

good luck with ur application

lol...yes its a foreigner cock xd

thanks mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

yup :) i will try my best

best of luck Martin with application and i am sure you will feel welcome here , rich :)

hey :) how are you? long time didnt see u in bf2...

Hi Matin , if you mean me, i have just been very busy at work and a bit fed up (with nobheads on no fly) .. we all need a break from time to time ........ i think its only been a few weeks.. but i have been on a few times recently and ejoyed it so i will hopefully see you out there more often , kind regards, rich.

but we all know no fly is still the best no matter what as long as the nru peeps and cool regulars are about :D

i play in a squad with this cock most of the time hes a total cock!! (he will fit in just fine:) good luck dude:):)

I'll think I support him too
good luck, mr martin

the son of..Dr Martin's Boots?
sommit I remember from the young ones (Alexi Sayle)
but I suppose you won't know them as ur too young noi :D

Hello Martin, i'm sorry that i missed playing with you in the squad :) but i'll be glad to meet you on the field ASAP

come to NRUs squads and TS so you can hear my broken english too :D

Good luck with your application

yopp can only support art come on ts then you hear our mixtures of languages ;)

best of luck and looking forward to hearing you on ts ;D

Users who are viewing this thread